Fiddlesticks Build Guide by LoNG522
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
One of the only and the strongest AP jungle: Fiddlesticks. To be honest, after the last few nerfs on his Q, Fiddlesticks' players are now a lot fewer than before. In this guide, I will show you how to build a fast jungler and a strong, STRONG GANKER.
Pros / Cons
1. high damage
2. high damage
3. high damage
4. Long Fear duration
5. High sustain in Jungle
6. A whole team silence
1. Focus of the other team
2. Low survivability in team fights if you lose that fight
3. hard to get level 1 Blue buff
4. would have a hard game if you're counter jungled
Many would question: Why Doran Ring? isn't it a waste? Why not go tome? Doesn't it slows your jungling?
This is how I would answer:
1. Doran Ring = 100 more health
2. Doran ring < tome for 5 AP only
3. You won't need any health potions as you have W
To be honest, Fiddle would suffer if he can't get blue buff at level 1 and without Doran ring's health boost, it will be hard for Fiddle to jungle blue buff at level 1 (considering you only have a basic attack leash by mid lane). That is also the reason why I choose Glyph of Potency (AP 0.99) rather than AP per lvl runes, by jungling faster at early game, it means MORE GANK! and more ganking means an easier game for the whole team.
Second item: Blasting wand or Boots of speed?
Proceed to Blasting wand, by following the jungle sequence I provide below, it will be possible to gank at lvl 4 at approximately 4:35 with double buff and 1 lvl of fear. If your gank succeed, go Blasting wand for easier jungle. If your bank fail, go boots of speed for more ganks.
I normally rush Deathcap as soon as possible as it is always better to have a higher AP for the now buffed (both dmg and AP ratio) Ultimate - crow storm. You get to choose whether you want to go Deathcap or Sorcerer's shoe depending on the situation of the team. If you're 3/0 at that moment, go Deathcap, if you're not that fed? go sorcerer's shoe for more Magic Penetration.
I choose flat AP glyphs for a reason: Easier early game.
Fiddlesticks suffer a lot with lvl 1 blue buff as it always seems like you'll never be able to drain that Blue buff, your W is always on cool down, while it's taking away heaps of your HP. By starting with Flat AP glyphs and Flat AP Quintessence, you will have 24 AP, plus Doran Ring, you will be able to get to 40 AP at level 1 with 500 health, it makes jungling a LOT quicker and a LOT easier.
HP per level seals, helps you sustain in Jungle as you will be able to constantly have blue buff as a support to your W. You will never need to leave Jungle except for
2. being counter-Jungled
3. You want a rest :D WASHROOM TIME
Some would ask: Shouldn't we max fear after 2 lvl of Drain?
I think it is essential for a jungle to get dragon for the team, having a max leveled fear with 2 lvl on Drain would mean a lot easier and more ganking, but then you would be UNABLE to get dragon for the team early, it is possible for you to get dragon for the team after Blasting Wand.
Creeping / Jungling
Follow this sequence for Jungling:
1. Blue buff [Smite]
2. Three Wolves
3. Wraiths [Smite should've CD-ed, DON'T USE IT ON CREEPS]
4. Red buff [Smite]
THEN you go gank mid! You should be able to get to lvl 4, tell mid you're ganking. This is essential for the team's success, if your team loses mid lane, GG for the other team, BG for yours.
- Start blue buff with a leash from mid, you should start Draining in the bush. Keep up with auto attack as your W is on cool down. You should be able to smite the Blue Buff after the second drain.
- When you're killing the Wraiths, your smite should've CD-ed, DO NOT USE IT ON THE BIG WRAITH OR YOU'RE SCREWED. Save it for the red buff, when you get to Red buff, you should be level 3 with 1lvl on E and 2 lvl on W
- ALWAYS REMEMBER, WHEN START JUNGLING, GO E FIRST THEN W. REMEMBER THIS!
- Always keep track of dragon, Dragon spawns every 6 minutes after its death, while Baron spawns every 7 minutes after its death.
In case you get counter jungled, and you can't get blue buff at level 1, follow this sequence (do not hesitate to leave blue buff if you're counter jungled):
1. Wraith (smite Big Wraith - the blue one in case you don't know)
2. Three wolves
3. Recall and rest
4. Blue buff (ask mid to help you leash, you still need help, SMITE)
Remember, DO NOT HESISTATE TO LEAVE BLUE BUFF IF YOU'RE COUNTERED.
NEVER, EVER START OFF YOUR ULT IN FRONT OF THE ENEMY TEAM, except if your whole team is already engaging and you have no time to hide yourself. Always tell your team to engage at a place where you can ult into, and I mean INTO, not just a single touch on 1 or 2 champions, but make sure they're inside your ult.
It is always a good choice to stand behind jungle walls, such as the Wraiths' place, the blue buff's place or the barrier of Baron and Dragon. Fiddle is at his most vulnerable when casting his ult, he freezes there and if you start off at a wrong spot, you will either be silenced/stunned/knocked airborne/suppressed or you would have to waste flash to catch up with the other team.
Remember the following:
- Your E, silence, is one of the MOST op skills in the whole game cuz you can silence the whole team. 5 jumps, 5 silences.
- Your Q, fear, always aim it at the highest DPS enemy, for 3 seconds he would be unable to do anything, it adds to your whole team's survivability. You get to fly into their whole team with your ult, so aim it at their DPS.
- If the enemy team focuses you a LOT, meaning they kills in you in a matter of seconds before your ult could even do its second wave of damage, then go Hourglass right after ulting in.
Concluding everything, jungle fiddle is one of the strongest ganker and also the fastest junglier in the game. Using this rune build and item build, you will be able to get an easy earlier game and a STRONG LATE GAME. ROCK ON!
THE TRUE TERROR OF FIDDLE STICKS!
(Please leave comments on improvements and likes above :D)