get
prime

Master Yi Build Guide by BeEMo

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


403
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author BeEMo

Infinite Chopping Stunts?

BeEMo Last updated on November 2, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

2
4
7
9
12
Ability Key Q
3
14
15
17
18
Ability Key W
1
5
8
10
13
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunder
Archmage
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 23

 
 
 
 
 
Durability
Vigor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
Mercenary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juggernaut
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mastermind
 

Utility: 7


Guide Top

Chossing Lane & Tactics in Start

Master Yi can be supposed to everything (Middle,Bottom,Top)
Master Yi can easily bully an enemy if-
-The enemy is an AP range like Orianna (if your lane is middle)
Master Yi can easily be bullied if the enemy is-
-The enemy is an AD range like Caitlyn


Guide Top

Proper using of skills

-Use Q skill if there is a column of minions
-Use E skill when you pushing a tower
-If you are being ambushed, Use R skill to escape
-Meditate (W skill) is very useful, so always filled up it atleast at Level 1
-Alpha Strike is a farming skill BUT it cause a lot of mana, so use your mana wisely


Guide Top

Summoner Spells

Recommended Spells:
-Exhaust-After using Q skill, use exhaust and follow up with ignite and then start to chop
-Ignite-If the enemy is dying and if the Q skill is on CD, use Ignite to take the enemy damaging overtime
-Flash-Its better to warp to a wall rather than to rotate


Guide Top

Farming

If there is too much creeps
-Use Q skill then follow up with E
-When there is a riot of creeps, Use R skill if needed
-Build Lifesteal to survive the riot
-When you ran out of mana, REMEMBER to use Money Shot (One-Hit Kill)


Guide Top

Description of Items

-Berserker's Greaves-Increase your Attack Speed by 25% and Enchanced Movement Speed by 2
-Black Cleaver-Every attack, the enemy's armor is reduced by 15
-Phantom Dancer-Increase your Attack Speed by 55%, Critical strike Chance by 30% and 12 Movement Speed Multiplier
-Bloodthirster-Increase Attack Damage by 60 and 12% Life Steal
-Infinty Edge-Increase your Attack Damage by 80 and 75% Critical Strike Chance (25% for the item and 50% for its passive)
-Madred's Bloodrazor-Every time that you attack an enemy, it deal magic damage (Magic Damage is equal to the 4% of enemy's life


Guide Top

That is all!

Thank you for reading this

SEE MY STANDING ON LoL
-iReturn (Available only in LoLPH)


Waiting for my next guides?
-Stay tune!!