Vayne Build Guide by infinityknives
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- This is a good item on Vayne because it helps position a condemn into a wall, gives you great dueling potential and allows you to kite bruisers. It also has about the same range as vayne's auto attacks so you don't have to move out of position to use the active like a cait or tristana would.
- works well with her silver bolts when maxed first and the move speed helps kite bruisers that try to dive you in team fights.The passive is also useful in lane
- Vayne can use Statikk quite effectively due to her constant movement in teamfight due to the way her spells work. also very good for split pushing and defending as her wave clear isnt that good.
- If the enemy team has a lot of Armour, buy Last Whisper.If they are building little to no Armour go for a blood thirster.
- This item will give you the most damage paired with the two crit items in this build.
Pros / Cons
- Hyper carry
- can 1v1 most people late game
- heavy damage to tanks
- can outplay hard
- one of highest damage dealers late game
- weak early game
- champs like ryze/fizz counter her
- needs to get close to deal damage
- weak in early teamfights
flash is a must have on all
squishy champs with no escapes
this or cleanse should be taken depending on the other team
My favorite laning partner makes
kiting a lot easier late game with
(gives a slow on auto)
and can get you past early game with
keeps vayne safe from ganks with
(pulls vayne back)
Sets vayne out for a condem with
Can boost ad in laning phase to make trading easier with
(shield that gives ad)
can keep assassins off you in team fights with
She has longer range at lvl 1 than any other ADC.
but if you manage to survive early game and somewhat keep up CS, your late game will be much more stronger than her and you can force fights once you have your ruined king.
- make her waste her passive on farm by staying out of range until she is forced to last hit
- try and get a support with a heal
- ask for help from jungler or mid
Ezreal is a very easy lane make sure to stay behind minions to dodge his q he is very hard to kill because of his arcane shift but you should be able to free farm in this lane
- most of ezreals can be dodged with skillshots
- try to auto him when he hits a creep then tumble auto again to proc 3 bolts
Creeping / Jungling
Pushing - Pushing the lane can be beneficial at level 1 to hit an early level 2 and force a trade that you will surely win with boosted stats and extra ability.
Pushing - when you pick up a kill or force them back is only recommended as it resets the lane
and makes them lose xp and gold.
Freezing - Freezing the lane means only last hitting minions so the wave doesnt push into there tower and keeps you safe from ganks and closer to your own tower to farm safetly you want to freeze the lane most of the time with vayne.