Kennen Build Guide by Pingo de Ouro
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Right... This is my first guide here on mobafire and i'm so scared :X
Ok... This is my Kennen s2 Guide for AP/AD and it will be updated everytime.
Hope you enjoy :3
Note¹: I love writing :3
Note²: Ignore my notes :3
Kennen is an Multi-Function Character.
He can be Built as:
There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Kennen is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Coursing the Sun - tirelessly conveying the justice of the Kinkou.
Kennen was born in Bandle City and it was said that in his first living moments he bolted first from the womb and second from the midwife who delivered him. His parents had thought that he would outgrow his boundless energy, but as he matured his energy found no limits and was matched only by his unnerving speed. Despite his astonishing gifts, he remained unnoticed (or at least uncaught, as he was quite the prankster) until, on a dare, he ran straight up the great outer wall of the Placidium. When word of this feat reached Kinkou ears, Kennen was quickly and quietly brought in for an audience. He found that the role of the Heart of the Tempest suited him, frenetically delivering both the word and the punishments of the Kinkou across the realm. He now works with his fellows Akali and Shen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.
The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally.
Pros / Cons of AD Kennen
- One of the best AD Carrys.
- Lots of damage.
- You can start an team battle, even being an AD Carry, Because of it's ult.
- Lots of damage when enemy is stunned.
- Stuns lots of times.
- Thornmail gives you great protection from other enemies.
- You can jungle faster then a full-build Warwick/Amumu.
- Requires experience with AD Kennen... You can't learn all on the first/second game.
- It's not better then AP Kennen at the start. But it changes when you finishes the second Bloodthirster
- You will be the first target at an team battle.
- Before the Thornmail you'll be an easy target on 1x2/1x3/1x4
You that saw the Build questioned yourself:
- Why 2x Bloodthirster?
- Why no Infinity Edge?
Well, I will explain it.
- Bloodthirster gives you 60 Attack Damage + 12% Lifesteal. But if it stacks to maximum it turns into 80 AD and 20% Lifesteal.
- Infinity Gives you just 80 AD and 75% Critical Strike.
- If you have 40% Lifesteal you will be in battle for more time, since every AD Carry is the first targeted enemy in team fights.
That's why i prefer Blood instead of IE.
You must ask yourself the following question too:
- Why Ionic Spark?
So, The reason is:
- It gives Additional Health and 50% Attack Speed
- Since you have 40% Life steal, some Attack Speed would be better.
- It's Passive is good for AD/AP kennen.