get
prime

Master Yi Build Guide by kiilemelodie

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


512
Views
1
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author kiilemelodie

Master of War (AS)

kiilemelodie Last updated on July 3, 2012
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

1
4
5
10
12
Ability Key Q
3
14
15
17
18
Ability Key W
2
7
8
9
13
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Sunder
Archmage
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 26

 
 
 
 
 
Durability
Vigor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
Mercenary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juggernaut
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mastermind
 

Utility: 4


Items

3 potions: They are just for the start to get some life if you are missing too much.

Berserker's Greaves: Give Yi some attack speed (25%) and movement speed (enchance by 2) that he really need and that other boots can't give.

Phantom Dancer: That give attack speed (55%),critical strike chance (30%) and movement speed (15%) Because Master Yi need Those skill especially AS and MS.

Nashor's Thoot: Give ability power (65), attack speed (50%), mana regenaration (10%), cooldown reduction (25%) Ability Power is for Alpha Strike that do magic damage cooldown reduction is really usefull it reduce all his attack cooldown.

Malady: Give ability power (25%), attack speed (50%) and every physical attack you do reduce the target magic resistance by 6% for 8 seconds (stack up to 4 times) That give Yi more AS and AP and the alpha strike damage are increased.

The Black Cleaver: Give attack damage (55), attack speed (30%) and reduce by 15% for 5 seconds your target armor (stack up 3 times) That make Yi physical attack better.

Infinity Edge: give attack damage (80), critical strike chance (25%) and critical strike damage (50%) that boost again Yi physical attack

I Could suggest you to change the Black Cleaver for a bloodthirster when you have all done the
build.