Master Yi Build Guide by Demoniac99
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Master Yi Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello everyone, this is my fourth guide in Mobafire. I hope you enjoy my description and my advices. If you do not like something, please let me know whats the matter by letting a comment bellow the guide. Thank you !
The rune selection of any champion is very important so let me explain you why I chose this runes.
- Greater Seal of Armor is something that everyone expects on almost every top lane champions.
The more armor you have, the more hits you can take and the longer you can survive in your lane, especially when the enemy is someone like Nidalee , who has harassing capabilities. But it can't save you from all the damages.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage is something that I have to chosen because Master Yi needs to have m a lot of Attack Damage.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist is something you think isn't so important for Master Yi because he doesn't need it. It is still beneficial to him because you can win some damages from champion with very powerful attacks like Ziggs.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed is something that makes Master Yi be faster so he can hit more times his target.
- Double Strike :Master Yi strikes twice every 4th consecutive attack. The second attack deals 50% of your attack damage, applies all on hit effects and can critically strike.
- Alpha Strike :Master Yi becomes untargetable and jumps to up to 4 nearby enemies dealing 25 / 60 / 95 / 130 / 165(+100% of attack damage) physical damage to each unit hit as well as 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 bonus damage to minions and monsters.
This skill can critically strike dealing (+60% of attack damage) bonus physical damage. Basic attacks lower alpha strike's cooldown by 1 second.
- Meditate :Master Yi channels for 4 seconds, restoring 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 (+30% of ability power) health per second. This amount is increased by 1% per 1% of health that Master Yi is missing. While channeling, Master Yi gains 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% damage reduction. This amount is halved against turrets.
- Wuju Style :Passive: Increases Master Yi's bonus attack damage by 10 %.
Active: Master Yi can activate this ability deal 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 (+10/12.5/15/17.5/20% of attack damage) true damage per hit. Master Yi loses the passive effect of this skill while it's on cooldown.
- Highlander :Passive: Champion kills and assists reduce the cooldowns of Master Yi's other abilities by 70 %.
Active: For 10 seconds, Master Yi gains 25 / 35 / 45% movement speed and 30 / 55 / 80% attack speed and becomes immune to any slows. While active, kills and assists extend the duration by 4 seconds.