Dr. Mundo Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This build basically makes you a practically unkillable lategame tank, they say mundo does what he pleases, and he really does with this build, it will need focus fire from 3-5 enemies and ignite for them to stand a chance of taking you down, but with flash and ghost and R, it will all be for nothing - you will have wasted their summoner skills and ultimates and the rest of your team can take them apart.
The jist of this build then:
- 9/0/21 - Reduced SS cooldowns will hopefully save your life through the game, if in doubt, R -> D -> F , you should be at ~500ms at least depending on your boots/fon, cleaver to slow them and you're away.
- Skill seq - Max Cleaver followed by fireshield, your E will be used mostly to take down towers and do a little extra damage where you can, your fireshield and cleavers are the main source of your damage
- Defensive / harassing EARLY GAME, depending on your lane partner or if its 2v1, the regrowth pendant will work with your passive to make you regen incredibly quickly and allow for lots of CLEAVER SPAM
- Gameplay style (lategame) - Basically get all up in a squishies face , turn on fireshield , mash E, throw cleavers at them to keep them from running - and they will run.... and then just pick them off. The enemy team if not focusing you will be down a carry or two and hopefully the rest of your team can do the rest. Do not be afraid of diving towers lategame, they wont do anything to you.
- Alternate gameplay style (lategame) - Go push a lane on your own, they will have to send at least 2 people to come and get you, where you will hopefully kill one and then ignore the other as you take down their tower - where they'll be forced to send more people... but they cant because your whole other team is going to push mid otherwise.......
- Consider subbing out sunfire for banshees if they are really AP heavy, as they wont have so much health anyway (meaning the extra fire aura damage wont be as neccesary)