Build Guide by Albusek
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
My build for Nocturne (OP)
Nocturne is very strong champion. He is my favourite champ because he has great skills and damage.
I prefer AD champs and Nocturne is the best AD .
I play with Nocturne only on lane . I don't like jungling :))
Ok you can try my build and go play :)) GL & HF.
- If your soloing top and you know how to place your spells, you should be getting this around lvl 6 or 7.. With the extra Cool Down Reduction, this is great for your ult, as well as the +25 AD.
- For that Attack speed that is much needed on Nocturne... Ive seen people get swiftness ot even Mobile boots... but that makes me go WTF?? Because Nocturne already has the speed! You don't need extra Movement =/
- This item could be one of his most important items. Decent AD, Crit, ArP, and CD Reduction, Also Attack Speed + Movement Speed on activate. Once activated this items allows for great chasing and escaping. This item brings Nocturne's ArP up to 51.
- Your one life steal item, which offers a great amount of AD with minion/champion stacks.
- 55 Attack Speed, 30 Critical Strike Chance, 15 Movement Speed. Okay, so for Infinity edge to get its full effectiveness, you really need to have Phantom Dancers. Additionally, since you'll already be getting Zeal, it's not an overly expensive upgrade, and the added bonuses are significant.
- Pretty much, if you are a carry and you don't have an IE you are doing it wrong. Nocturne's crits hit like a truck and due to the high attack speed you have, you are still going to crit a lot with a 37% crit chance (if I remember my games correctly)... and they will HURT.
- 375 Health, 375 Mana, 50 Magic Resist. UNIQUE Passive: Blocks one negative spell every 30 seconds. When you buy your Banshee's Veil, you're now full on items, so you need to sell one of your Doran's Blades. The key here is that you are replacing the hit-points that the Doran's Blades provided. If you don't replace those lost hit-points your survivability drops significantly. Banshee's veil is the best choice because it will help protect you from enemy crowd control effects, and AP carries who try to nuke you down quickly.
Ignite: I like Ignite a lot, but I think Exhaust is equally as good. Ignite really helps early game and to finish off that last tiny bit of enemy health on good escapists. Also, burn it on healers (pun unintended) to reduce their healing/regen for an easier kill.
Reduces a target's Attack Damage by 70%, Ability/Item damage by 35% and slows its Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds. 550 Range (estimate).
Every 10 seconds, Nocturne's next attack strikes surrounding enemies for physical damage and heals himself for each target hit. Nocturne's physical attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
Nocturne throws a shadow blade which deals damage, leaves a Dusk Trail, and causes champions to leave a Dusk Trail. While on the trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and has increased Movement Speed and Attack Damage.
Shroud of Darkness
Nocturne empowers his blades, passively gaining attack speed. Activating Shroud of Darkness allows Nocturne to fade into the shadows, creating a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy spell and doubles his passive attack speed if successful.
Nocturne plants a nightmare into his target's mind, dealing damage each second and fearing the target if they do not get out of range by the end of the duration.
Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their ally vision for 4 seconds, this includes champions, minions, wards and towers. He can then launch himself at a enemy champion with a large range. Deals physical damage on arrival.
Greater Mark of Strength - +0.95 attack damage (9x)
Greater Seal of Fortitude - +5.35 health (9x)
Greater Glyph of Alacrity - +0.64% attack speed (9x)
Greater Quintessence of Alacrity - +3.4% attack speed 1x
Greater Quintessence of Furor - +4.46% critical damage 1x
Greater Quintessence of Strength - +2.25 attack damage 1x