Not Updated For Current Season
In this build you are able to cripple champs. very quickly, since everyone is a very low level you are able to tank and push well in the beginning without worrying to much about dieing
it's very important to interrupt casters or push attempts with powerball (mana pots. help a lot in the beginning for this)
as soon as you get taunt and defense curl you should use a (powerball,taunt, defense curl) combo that is extremely effective in the beginning game
- save up your money to buy the boots first thing ... moving around with Rammus is key, to quickly pop in and out when he needs to is helpful allowing you to attack with being touched
- next work your way buying Randuin's omen, this grants you regen and armor (Rammus's whole tanking figure) also when you activate the omen its slows down targets/champs. in a surrounding area, also giving you more time to attack
-the next items are different depending on your style and the play of the game, if your awesome head down with Warmog's armor (more regen + health) followed by Atma's impaler, if your having a hard time go with Sunfire cape, followed by Guardian angel.
- Rammus is great at tanking/ taking down turrets, with his passive (more armor = more damage) then he can quickly destroy them, also use defense curl to up your armor = MORE DMG XD
when its 5v5 you almost want to play as a support class, interrupting casters, stopping the push. but always look for a way to sneak in with (powerball, taunting a powerful player, defense curl = more armor + dmg, then tremors = for a great domination kill) this combo is a great way to turn the tides.
- quickly snag a few kills in the beginning (DON'T GET GREEDY)
- if you are good jump lanes and help push
- when the game progresses try pushing and taking more turrets with one other player (goes faster)