Not Updated For Current Season
RAAAAWR I'M MALPHITE !
Thats was you should always be screaming before you charge in with UNSTOPPABLE force ! :D
Well lets get to it. Malphite can be build in alot of different ways, but in this guide we're going to build him TANK. Why? You ask, because I SAY SO ! No seriusly go try this out for yourself and you will know why :P
Runes & Masterys
I always go and .
to work with your ultimate, to get firstblood or to towerdive.
to just finish people off, beleive me you will get so many kills because of this spell.
Start off with a , because your are gonna spam your like hell and you dont need any health potions, if you are playing smart, aka using your brain and your passive together.
Work that into a . Thise is were fun begin, now you can just spam your all day and when they are under half health use and BOOM DOUBLE KILL, if your not in mid lane that is :P
After this you wanna get some shoes. Their are different choices here:
- if the enemy team got alot of CC and stuns.
- if they got alot of physical dmg.
- This is the boots I always end up picking because it give you that extra boost one your
Try to go after or , they are the best. If you fell like you need som extra movement speed you can go ahead and grab before your
Now that was your core, the rest of the items depends on the enemy team.
I'm just gonna make a list of items to choice between:
- Health + Mana + Magic resist + spell block = HELL YEAH !
- Health to work with your passive, Armor to work with your and dmg over time. You can stack them, but not more than 2 times.
- Get it if you need both some mana and some magic resist and if u tend to get focused (wich would be stupid if they did). Lacks health.
- If they got alot of magic dmg, i usaly goes with this and the health regen works great with . Lacks health.
- If you need your last item and your already owning there them hard, go with this. Great health and your passive becomes EPIC ! But only take it as last item and only if you dont need any more armor or magic resist.
How to play
More to come ..BE PATIENT :)