Build Guide by ICarryBotGamesGG
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Renekton AD Carry Build Guide
How I build Renekton. Pretty straight forward, but expensive if you don't kills/assists.
How I build Renekton. Pretty straight forward, but expensive if you don't kills/assists. If you're anywhere near partially good with Renekton, you should be able to pull this build off.
For this build, I used standard AD Runes.
- 9 Greater Marks of Strength
- 9 Greater Seals of Alacrity
- 9 Greater Glyphs of Strength
-3 Greater Quint. of Might
I found this particular Mastery set up to work quite well on Renekton. It utilizes CD, plus some bonus AD and DPS.
- 1/1 point for Summoner's Wrath
- 3/3 points for Brute Force
- 4/4 points for Alacrity
- 4/4 points for Sorcery
- 4/4 points for Deadliness
- 1/1 points for Weapon Expertise
- 3/3 points for Sunder
- 1/1 points for Executioner
-1/3 points for Resistance
-3/3 points for Hardiness
-4/4 points for Durability
-1/1 points for Veteran's Scars
The item sequence is easily the most followable part of this build. Get the items in the order listed as below, or as the current game allows.
-3 health pots, boots of speed
(first blood should happen in between here)
- Ionian boots of Lucidity, Vampiric Scepter
(I usually have 2-3 kills by now)
- Dagger, BF sword if possible
(Should be focusing on stacking it)
-Black Cleaver, BF sword/Pickaxe/ Cloak of agility
- Infinity edge, dagger
- Zeal, Long Sword
- Phantom Dancer
So, to sum this up,your final build should look something like this:
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Item of your choice. (Depends on current game situation. Last Whisper, Maw of Malmortious, Frozen Mallet)
Skill Sequence is fairly easy:
Level 1: Cull the Meek (Q)
Level 2: Ruthless Predator (W)
Level 3: Slice 'n Dice (E)
and max them out in that order.
Flash/Exhaust and Ignite.
Flash/Exhaust in case you want to be able to chase.
Ignite for those early game kills.
The summary of this build is: It's really only for people who plan on getting lots of kills. It just won't work having 50 assists. This build is designed to dish out heavy damage, while being able to take a bit of it as well.
Pros / Cons
Pros/Cons of the build.
-Massive damage output even if not fully complete build
- Can easily 1v1 tanks and other champs hard to take down. (Tryndamere, Master Yi. Olaf)
- Generally fun build, usually gets a lot of kills
- Very squishy if focused down in team fights
- Expensive build, requires at least some kills to achieve.
- If you're "feeding" or not doing too well, you'll end up flopping if you're following this build.