Konnichi wa, Senketsu-Chan desu aka. Best Talon EUW. So you want to be a professional League of Legends playing otaku and don't know how you can archieve that at its perfection? Fear not because I made this complete guide just to guide you trough step by step!
So as a proper otaku you will need to know some terms that are related to league of legends and use them on reguar basis:
- Means: "idiot"
- Usually your feeding top laner
- Example: Teemo stop feeding already, you are such a baka
- Means: "your superior"
- Used to refer to people who are older, more experienced or at a higher rank then you
- Example: Faker-Senpai is very skilled.
- Neologism of the words yanderu (病んでる, en. "be sick") and deredere (デレデレ, en. "flirty, in love")
- Usually your support
- Will kill everybody that tries to interact with you
- Neologism of the words tsuntsun (ツンツン, en. "mad") and deredere
- People who act like they don't like you
- Example: Azir (アジール, en. "Ajiiru"): "*yourchampionsname* stop feeding or I report you", You: "You wont, I know because you are a tsundere!" - Ajiiru: "B-Baka, its not like I like you or anthing..."
At game start you have a few options to piss most people off with a combination of these phrases:
- "Konnichiwa/Ohayo/Konbanwa, *yourname* desu" (Basic introduction)
- "Ikuzou!" (いくぞ, en. "Let's go!")
- "Mina-san, Ganbattene!" (en. "Everybody, give it your best!")
After receiving a leash you can show show just how greatful you are with these phrases:
- Arigatou: "Thanks"
- Domo arigatou gozaimasu: "Thank you very much"
Adding salt to the equation
It is possible you are as salty as me. In that case I can offer you a great collection of otaku insults!
- Kosu: "Sh1t"
- Shinjimae: "Go to hell / die"
- Kuso Kurae: "Eat ****"
- Kono yarou: "You ****"
- Fuzakeru na: "Stop being stupid"
- Urusai: "Stfu"
And when you killed somebody and want to make them mad with how much of a weeb you are you can say:
- Sayounara: "Good bye"
- Jaa na / Ja matta: "See you later" (Make it sound like this in your imagination ^.~)
Getting the japanese client
Sooo, boiz and girlz what is a good otaku without the Japanese game client?! Right, so fix that and just start the and select the language in the right corner and oohhhh... there is no japanese? B-B-But Senpai (see chapter "names"), you would not lie to me, would you? Don't worry I got you, there actually is a tool out there that can switch your voice files to Japanese!
Tl;dr: Get the tool called LVOC and follow the steps to switch the voices to japanese!
The right music
Last but not least you need to listen to the right music, it should be japanese obviously ^^
- Anime Openings
- Anime Endings
- Anime Soundtrack
I hope my guide helped you out with your goal of being a professional otaku! If you think I should add anything please tell me.