Not Updated For Current Season
This is my personal build for which I've been using since Shaco first came out and it has worked wonders for me.
You can change the first two spells around though, If you like going for Golem or for First blood.
The idea of this build is mainly for one vs one scenarios till mid game where you've hopefully been fed enough so that when you pop Hallucinate you can really hold your own and do enough damage.
All I can really say is try getting as many stacks for the occult and keep it as much as possible to one on one fights when your level 6, Because your sure to win. Then once mid game you'll help your team a lot. Also Shaco is great at soloing turrets when you have Hallucinate, So back door as much as possible.
PS. Also a downside to getting buffs is when you use Hallucinate they can tell which is the real Shaco because the buff does not work on the Hallucination.
- Use this at the start because it will equal big damage early game if you stack it correctly.
- These boots because of the attack speed
- Great damage and adds crit.
- This is used for the crits and the movement speed, So you can Deceive in then run out fast if you need too.
- Now people say Malady is the way to go for Shaco, Yes the attack speed is nice.. But Wouldn't you rather hit harder while getting health for it?
- Slows your enemy's down and adds some more health to you so if you get jumped, You'll have more health.
- Now if you start randomly dieing and have next to nothing stacks on the occult, Sell it and buy a Black Cleaver.