Shen Build Guide by midusas
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Wits end is a great item for shen. It gives him attack speed for passive,burst damage and magic resist.
-Great for being tanky and getting hp and highering hes damage for passive and Q
- shen hasnt got alot of cc, only hes taunt so rylais is a good item to get more cc, increase hes damage. also getting more tanky and increasing hes passive damage
-Increase your Passive,Armor and get Perma slow.
- Great for healing your mates, yourself and getting out of tricky situations. Very good for shen
-flash is good for positioning,chasing,running.
- Ki strike is one of your main damage outputs. its a very Great passive scailing from your hp.
- Vorpal blade is the second damage output, with this skill and passive you deal heavy damage, also in half of the build you will make it heal you +22 per second, thats alot.
-Great shield. altho it doesnt shield alot of damage since your not ap but its still a very good skill.
- Epic skill for chasing running away and TAUNTING.
- this will help you to gank, save your allies and pop anywhere in the map in a blink.
What your focusing in this build with all the tanky'nes and HP, is on the 2 skills.
These 2 skills are your damage output its:
and -Vorpal blade
With shen you can be a jungler,solo topper and support.
In ranked id prefer being a support couse you should give top and jungle to some other champions and be a mega support which deals damage.
Creeping / Jungling
Shen is kinda slow in jungle, but he has great sustain and is easy to master jungling with.
So here's how you jungle with him.
first you get the wolves before blue.than you go for the blue and take it, after that you just continue jungling (taking wraiths,red,golems etc.) until you reach lvl 4.
At level 4 you go ganking with your shadow dash to lanes that need help or if the enemy is pushing.
Also give your 2nd blue and the others to mid.
You max your ap, just becouse you want some damage in early and you want ap couse you will get ap at the last item of the build, also you max some tanky'nes and your heal.
Shen is Easy to farm couse he has no mana, also its easy to farm with Ki strike(Passive) and Vorpal Blade ( your Q skill ) combo's.
The combo is simple you throw your vorpal blade and use your passive.
Being a support
Being a support is easy, but what you need is teamwork, or even better-premade.
As a support you try to taunt your enemies and save your ad carry, you also keep an eye on ad carry with your ulti. When your ally is hurt you use your summoner spell -Heal or you tell him to hit the big minion and throw your vorpal blade on it.
Thats it and thanks for Reading my build, Its short couse why do you need all the talking when you can understand it shortly.
Dont forget to leave a comment and rate ;)