Shyvana Build Guide by XLynceX
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello eveyone to this Shyvana's Jungle Guide. On this guide you'll be able to find basics on how to jungle with Shyvana aswell as some tricks on hwo to become one of the scariest junglers on the game with this Queen Dragon.
So, let's start it!
Well, on the Skill Sequence is really clear with this champion. You have to maximize Burnout, then Twin Bite, Then Flame Breath, of course, Taking Dragon's Descent as Max priority at levels 6, 11 and 16. Why we do this?
We Maximize Burnout mainly for two simple reasons: Deals tons of damage to mobs on jungle, and it's your main card when you gank. When ganking, you activate this skill directly when you come out of the bush, to hit your target faster. Once you get Phage, after your first hit surely he won't have chance to scape your gank.
Twin bite allows you to do a really great damage to one target, what allows you to finsih your jungle quicker and easier, and of course, on ganks you'll do a really grat damage to the chapmion in your first hit. As I told you before, try to actvate your Burnout and Twin Bite skills when you gank, ALWAYS controlling the timing, if any of these 2 skills go out before you hit your target, the gank won't be useful.
You won't deal too much damage with this skill, buta nyway, be sure that the target you're gaking receives it as soon as possible. Aswell, when you're in dragon form, this can be used to initiate a Team Fight. You'll reduce the whole enemy team's armour on the first second, and tha's a really great new for your whole team!
Once you get dragon Descent, you'll be almost immortal and your Ganks will become much easier with this skill. Only a few tipes to use it:
- Use Dragon's Call + Burnotout + Flame Breath to initiate a Team Fight. You have to be the one to initiate the fight, even being a tank in your team, your defense on Dragon's form is more than acceptable, and your damage is pretty cool aswell
- On a gank, unleast it's completely neccesary to kill, don't use this skill at the beginning. Take your time, posionate behind him, and use it to push him on the way to you want, this will give you some seconds more to kill him.
- If it's totally necessary you can use this skill to scape on a wall.
- IF the enemy team is doing baron, and your team has CV, you can jump in and smite the baron. Dragon's Descent will give you enough resist to smite the baron. After that, Activate burnout and ghost and scape faster than the wind from there if you're able to.
Runes and Masteries
Runes and Masteries are maily done to giv some Physical Attack / Defense build you shyvana. You can use any others if you feel more confortable with them. Of course, taking in common this:
- As a full tank, you're not useful, you won't deal any damage, and you have no control, the other team will simply ignore you and will kill your whole team.
- As a full DPS you have no use since even in Dragon form, you'll resist a few attacks from a ranged AD carry or AP.
These Runes are pretty cheap and work really well on fights, that's cause I chose them. Anyway, as I told you, you're free to use any runes you're more confortable with.