Pantheon Build Guide by Ried2010
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
At first i HATED Pantheon, for 2 reasons.
1 because i could never get Grand Skyfall well placed
2 because the build i used didnt give me the AD, MS and AS that i needed.
- Great nuke capabilities
- Ulti has a large range
- good AOE damage with
- Amazing last hitting capabilities with
- Mana hungry
- very little escaping mechanism
- a bit squishy early game and mid game
Pantheon can mid but i prefer to lane top/bot with another champion that can harass(harass with spear shot) as good as me, like,,etc. Laning with a, ororor any other champion that can wipeout a minion wave easily, is not in your best interest, becasue early game your should FARM,FARM,FARM!
Your basic combo is going to be
By this time you should already have your Boots, Chalice of Harmony (Chalice of Harmony can be sold at anytime for extra money or if you don't need the mana regen anymore)and if your enemy is noob, then maybe a zeal. Mid game is normally team fight, after team fight, after team fight, i don't recommend this. I recommend to farm, then fight and repeat the process. this is better than just team fighting all the time because you are very fragile, and it's either kill or be killed, champions like,will destroy you will there high damage output.
Now that you made it to late game, you should already have your boots, a phantom dancer and 3 B.F. swords or 2 blood thirster and 1 B.F. sword. After that third blood thirster you should have about 400 AD and be ripping people, for a little survivability i like a grab a banshee's veil. Remember you are very fragile so must be careful who you attack, you cant just attack awith when he has his ultimate and full build, try going for a veigar, sivir, ezreal, going in on acan be iffy, because of his ultimate, which drastically increase his movement speed and his attack speed, but on the other hand he is one of the squishiest champions in-game, its your choice if you think you can bring his down, go for it
- Great Attack Speed boost and who would forget the Enhanced movement 2.
- The 55% Attack Speed is crucial because you are also an auto attacker, the 15% movement speed boost is just in case you are out of mana and are chasing a 300 hp veigar, after being stunned, and the crit strike chance is great for destroying your enemy that much faster.
- this item is AMAZING if you don't die much. It goes great with your attack speed, giving you 100 damage and 25% life steal!!! after 3 fully stackedyou would have 300 AD and 75% friken life steal that 225 hp back every hit.
- This item is awesome when it comes to survivability, every 40 seconds the next ability you get hit by is deflected, that could save your life a couple times, imagine you are running away from and Annie who has her stun, and Tibbers ready to demolish you, she tries to stun you but its defected and she just wastes and you make it you safety. The magic resist is good against casters and the 350 hp and mana give the little bit of health to make you feel confident about not getting bursted down by the first Annie or Le Blanc you see
21 - Offence
3/3 Deadliness(For better critical chance)
1/3 Archmage's Sawy(Little AP)
4/4 Sorcery(Lower cooldowns)
2/4 Alacrity(Better attack speed)
1/1 Archaic Knowledge(For higher damage on Aegis of Zeonia)
3/3 Sunder(Amor Penetration)
3/3 Brute Force(More Attack Damage)
3/3 Lethality(Better Critical Strike Damage)
9 - Utility
3/3 Perseverence(Better Mana and Health regeneration)
1/1 Haste(For improved Ghost)
4/4 Awareness(More experience gain)
1/3 Meditation(For faster mana regen)
Greater Mark of DesolationExtra damage needed to harass early game
Greater Glyph of FocusThe less cooldown, the faster you kill them... say no more
Greater Seal of EvasionGreat against auto attackers such as
Greater Quintessence of DesolationWith these you will be able to take down tanks easier and faster
For Summoner Spells i go with Clarity because of Pantheons big Mana problem, it just instantly regenerates all my mana, and i go with ghost, since i don't have good escaping abilities this is good for running away, chasing and getting places faster.
Hope you liked my build, please don't hesitate to give any comments,feedback. Know get out there and do it for SPARTA!!!