Ashe General Guide by LIKEABOSS98Qc
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
#GET SUBSTAIN M8
Tons of poke
Tons of dmg
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Ashe with this build
|Fizz||He can't poke you without being poked. If he does, you can punish him really hard, almost kill him lvl 2. The only default is that he start with flask and 3 fking healt pot = full substain in lane + his fking Playfull/Trickster. Play more passively post-6.|
|Anivia||Kind of easy match-up, her poke has a really low movement speed, she's slow and she has no defensive ability (you can poke/attack her through her wall). Don't forget her passive. Post-6 she can zone very well but yeah, don't go where she zone.|
|Kassadin||His passive is useless against you and he his mostly melee pre-6. Take advantage pre-6 before he reach 6 and he can flash wherever he want, you will have trouble to poke him but check his mana if he can cast his ult again and again.|
Hi everyone, im LIKEABOSS98Qc and this is my Ashe's build. I'll show how this ashe can be better than the regular one and how to buttfk the enemy mid laner!:D
Pros / Cons
- Early poke is very good
- Tons of substain in lane
- Tons of poke with Runaan's Hurricane
- Shred armour super-duper fast with her Ranger's Focus (Q)
- Massive CC (slow) with Auto-Attack + her Ranger's Focus (Q)
- Global ult with her Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R)
- Global vision with her Hawkshot (E)
- God in team fight
- Synergise well with other ad champions in your team
- Max hp damage with Blade of the Ruined King
- Game changing ult with Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R), mostly in team fight
- Squishy as hell
- Can't synergise with her Critical chance passive Frost Shot
- Regular Ashe build is more effective when 1v1
- Can't solo Baron D:
- No escape ability
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R) can be hard to land
- Gank = free kill for the enemy team (countered by Vision Ward and Hawkshot)
- Remember kids, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :D
For Runes, i take some armor and magic resist for more early game defense and full armor penetration for Quinstence and Mark runes for even more synergy with all of her penetration. When the game start, you will have 30,2 armor, 42 Magic Resist and 19,2 Armor Penetration (only with runes). Damn son, that's soooooo brutal!
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Lethality
For Masteries, i take the 21/9/0 mastery tree because, well, Ashe is an adc and she need to deal tons of damage! With those masteries, you start with 6% armor penetration + 19,2 flat armor penetration! WOW! #YOLO
- Runaan's Hurricane is soooooooooo damn broken with Ashe since the rework. If you need, buy this item first for insane poke and farming earlygame + many synergy with other on-hit items, which is crucial in teamfight.
- The Bloodthirster is sooooooooo much amazing with Ashe and it work so well with Runaan's Hurricane: maybe those bolt deal 50% of your damage, it still give you the lifesteal from The Bloodthirster. So, 20% + 2(20%/2) = 40% lifesteal. No more healt potion, unlimited substain in lane, rest in peperonis.
ARMOR PENETRATION ITEMS
- The Black Cleaver is freakin' strong with Ashe since the rework. When you use your Ranger's Focus (Q) at 5 stacks, its become ridicously OP: 5 little arrow (EACH BOLT) and it apply on-hit effects. Holy s**t!