Build Guide by KoalaWala
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hiyo im KoalaWala
this is my build.
- Good farmer
- Strong shield
- Nice heal which blasts enemies away
- Fast Movement Speed
- Strong attack-skills
- Very squishy(if you don't know when to play defensive)
- Becomes a target quite easily because of her "Howling Wind"
How I play with her:
Grab mid if u can =D
Janna is pretty weak early game. I Always Get Howling Wind as 1st skill because I don't use it for damage but for killing minons and pushing my lane opponent(s) back. At this time getting kills isnt something you should worry about. instead work on gaining money and exp. I Also get Zephyr for movement speed and zig zag while in my lane so i become harder to target plus I move faster.
- Early Game Items (dont go back to town just to buy items, buy them while your healing)
1.Start with Regrowth Pendent and one health pot. the pendent is to help u stay in ur lane and dont have to worry about ur health getting too low.
2.Buy Boots of Speed these are cheap and you gonna need them later anyways.
3.Buy Catalyst the Protector and mercury treads if you have been protecting ur lane for a while you will have alot of money get this for the mana/life plus it gives you a mini heal on each lvl that will help you stay in your lane longer.
*End of Early Game
You might notice that you get close to your enemy turret a few times take a few hits on it. you might not be able to do alot of damage, but any bit of damage helps. Try not to put yourself into a position to get ganked.
This is were u become a bit more annoying =D.
-Mid Game items
1.By now u should be about to make ur banshee veil.
2. save up 1.1k and get ur giant belt, its a lot better to save for it instead of buying the other parts of rylai's because of the extra health.
3. if u have already taken the turret in ur lane u can start jumping from lane to lane farming more minions and jump into team fights to help.
*End Of mid game
- You will notice that ur pushing people back more and be aware that doing this will bring attention to yourself and you will be attacks more often.
- End Game (Twlight)
This is were things get a bit crazy, ur specter will be done, and ur specter will be finished and ur Zephyr will be over powered, it will slow any enemey u chose to a crawling speed( even rammus) so use it to start fights or stop people from running away.
- u should be able to stay in team fights for a long time use to shield to save ur allies and then use ur ultimate to save/heal them.
-End Game Items
1.u should be working towards ur warmogs
*If the team ur going against is more AD or DPS, get a thorn-mail or frozen heart before instead of soul-stealer and warmog
*You notice I dont lvl Eye Of The Storm that much until im higher lvls. This is because early game being able to out run people is alot better than standing there and getting hit.
This is just a basic format of the build i use when im trying to be support, u can mod it around anyway u which to use it is very adaptable