Not Updated For Current Season
This is my very first build. Hope you enjoy and get needed information from this.
I wanted to make this more simple to use so I didn't use any kind of pictures, only here in Introduction.
AA = Auto-attack (Basic Attacks)
CC = Crowd Control (Stun, fear, slow, snare, etc)
FB = First Blood
AP = Ability Power
AD = Attack Damage
MD = Magic Damage
AS = Attack Speed
MS = Movement Speed
MR = Magic Resistance
ArPen = Armor Penetration
MPen = Magic Penetration
LS = Life Steal
SV = Spell Vamp
DPS = Strong Auto-attacker
MDPS = Strong spells; casters
CDR = Cooldown Reduction
OOM = Out of Mana
MP = Mana
HP = Health
RHE = Reduced Healing Effect
MP Regen = Mana Regeneration per 5 seconds
HP Regen = Health Regeneration per 5 seconds
Pros / Cons
-Good farmer with Shatter
-His skins make him troll-looking
-Easy to play
-Able to heal over +700
-Can change mana to HP with his ultimate
-With Clarity you can use much shatter and stuns
-Able to stun + exhaust = easy kills
-Hard to get kills sometimes
-Enemies often talks trash about you (MORE while using pink skin = more successful troll)
-Does not do very much damage with his normal attacks
-Hard to farm before Shatter
Greater Mark of Insights for magic penetration which leads to more damage.
Greater Seal of Potency for ability power which also leads to more powerful spells.
Greater Gryph of Focus for cooldowns. Taric has long cooldowns.
Greater Quintessence of Fortitude for HP.
- Buy Doran's Ring and head to the line
- Don't waste too much mana
- Try to play carefully and heal teammate in the same line.
- Communicate with team.
- If some of your teammates are about to gank, be ready and use stun. It makes easier kill.
- If match is going well and you are getting assists/kills, get Soulstealer.
- You should have boots and maybe Archangels Staff.
- Now you can use more spells, because you have mana.
- Use Clarity if some of your teammates need mana.
- Still, while your teammates are ganking, use stuns. If needed, heal.
- Keep communicating.
- SELL DORAN'S RING IF YOU DIDN'T YET!
- You should have now Soul Shroud and Spirit Visage -> Ulti is more useful now.
- Communicate, choose one enemy champion and stun him. He should die fast.
- Tank turrets if possible. You have spells to heal yourself.
- Support your team to victory!
I choosed Clarity and exhaust.
You need Clarity whole match because you and your teammates need mana in teamfights.
It helps while farming and makes sure that your team get the kills.
Exhaust is good spell. It slows down which is good (stun + exhaust and stun again)
With these spells you can make damage with Shatter!
Taric is a great farmer. With his Shatter-spell he can farm very fast.
And he can stay long in the line because of his heal spells.
It might be hard to farm before Shatter but it lasts only couple levels only.
Overall, he's good farmer, stun machine and very good support. Hes annoying to enemy team.
Maybe one of the best supporters in this game. Remember this was my first build. I might do more of these. And I try to keep this updated.
With pink skin he is successful troll!
COMMENT AND VOTE THUMPS UP PLEASE!