Nocturne General Guide by Loloup
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome everyone to The Jungle's Nightmare build!
My summoner name is Loloup and this is, in my opinion the best
build to play a jungle Nocturne.
Work in Progress Still Editing.
P.S : I am French So sorry about the Mistakes.
The Runes That i Prefer to use are the following :
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed Because The Attack Speed Bonus is Great For any jungler to increase his speed in the jungle. It enables me to gank the lanes faster without the other team inticipating me.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed More Attack Speed for Great Sucess :D
- Greater Seal of Armor I use Flat Armor Runes to Help me take less Damage from all the Monsters in the jungle but it is Also to counter the Squishyness of Nocturne.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist I Also use Flat Magic resist because of my early ganks. Mages will often do a lot more damage then an Attack Damage User in the Early game stage.
- Wriggle's Lantern Is a great Item for any jungler.
Thanks to It's Passive you can clear the jungle quite easily.
The life steal is, in my opinion, great for staying on the fields.
It lets you heal up in the jungle so you can go back and gank some more.
- Berserker's Greaves Gives you great Attack Speed and Mobility (Which is great early game)
The attack speed is also a big bonus thanks to the lifesteal which can help a lot in a fight.
- Zeal Alright zeal time! In my Opinion Zeal is the most useful item you can have if you play an Attack Damage Carry. It is only for the Bonus Movement Speed it is perfect to give you the small gap closer you need to be able to gank correctly or just run away. All the other stats are Bonuses.
- The Brutalizer I think it is a great item to have since it gives good Attack Damage + Attack penetration (Since i dont have any Attack Pen Runes) The Cooldown Reduction is also a big advantage when you have the blue buff.
-I max out Duskbringer First because it gives great movement speed + great Attack damage bonus, which is a great thing to have all game long.
-I then max Unspeakable Horror Because of the Croud Control Duration
-Then finishing off with the Attack Speed Bonus of Shroud of Darkness Because you will normaly use it once in a team fight before its over so the Cooldown duration is not neccesary.
I also think the Attack Speed bonus is weak since with a single rank you already get 20%.
-I will always take Paranoia When i can for the Range and Damage bonus of my Ultimate.
I prefer to use these summoner spells because they our great for ganking.
I also love to gank there jungler (if any) at there red. So it is great for that.
- Ignite Is one of the best summoner spells because of the true damage and healing reduction.
Great to kill Dr. Mundo or any Heavy Attack Damage With Lifesteal like Tryndamere or Sion.
- Exhaust Is also a great spell to slow your target to make sure you will close the gap fast
enough. Great with Unspeakable Horror. It is also nice when fighting Fast Champions like Master Yi or Teemo.