Tryndamere Build Guide by Stalactic
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Congratulations on finding your way here! Now that your here its time to explain things. Tryndamere is very very powerful but squishy at the same time, so I try to bump out some of the things of making survival hard so you can stay in lane all the time!!
- Tryndamere is a great damage dealing hero who can hold his own if you use your heal right. Try not to die when your Blood Thirster is stacked. Keep the Avarice Blade as much as you can. Getting a Last Whisper in the end instead of a Yomuu's is completely good, especially against Rammus. Save your heal unless you need it, or are paranoid. Your stronger then you think.
- ANYTIME BEFORE level 6 you should be playing very defensively because you don't have your Undying Rage to save you if you screw up. Attack them but be very careful.
-After you get your first Phantom Dancer it should be easy to farm and kill minions easily.
Our items are here to make us become the most powerful we can be!! At any time never sell your avarice until after you have your Infinity Edge, It helps with crit and more money over time AKA getting our build faster.
- Starting out with the Brawler's Gloves gives us a better chance of hitting our enemies when our fury is full at a low level. Thus enticing more damage upon them.
- Some may call me crazy for the amount of Phantom Dancers before more damage but it is worth it. It helps you catch up with your enemies and slows/kills them easier later in game
- When you get your Blood Thirster fully stacked try not to die at all, hence the ulti, the spin, and the flash, and the heal. Just dont die plainly.
- IMPORTANT!! If your playing against a high armor character like Rammus, you can trade in later in the game the Avarice Blade for a Last Whisper. It will come more in handy then the late Yomuu's Ghostblade. IMPORTANT!!
Our skill order allows us to get out or damage input right away so we can hurt and heal.
Bloodlust: Use your heal whenever fury starts draining and there arent any minions around. Other then that use it to heal. BUT don't use it to heal for no reason or when your close to full because you could be possibly be dealing a lot more damage.
Mocking Shout: Spinning Slash to a Mocking Shout = a ton of damage. But seriously this is a great damage remover, and a great slow.
Spinning Slash: Use this to escape! Use this to Initiate! Use this to kill minions! Use this to chase! Use this for hopping walls! Many uses.
Undying Rage: Use this when your low but not too low so you don't die on me. ;)
Ignite: Sometimes you can't fully chase them and this is a good way to finish them off or just prevent their heal. Can be optionally switched with exhaust but in my opinion, not worth it
Flash: Always get this, adds as an extra way of escape moving you a lot faster since you have 2 jumps away plus a heal. Viable to switch with ghost but not worth it.
This will be done later but for now this is a place holder. If i get enough feedback I will try to hurry on this faster thanks!
- Thank you very much for checking out my guide, I really appreciate it!
- I hope this benefited you in many ways possible.
- If you have any feedback let me know.