Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Why get Doran's Blade as starting item?
HP boost - do i need to explain this.
+6 damage - More damage means more crit damage.
4% lifesteal - this combined with your Q skill and the +6 damage boost ensures you're survivability during the early part of the game.
Early Game Tactics (lv1-6)
Keep farming the minions and try to get 8 bloodlust charges if you can then heal yourself if needed.
For lane control, try to max those bloodlust charge before harassing the enemy.
Try to get a kill or an assists before leaving your lane at lv6.
Mid Game Tactics (lv6-12)
Go back to your base and buy yourself a Berserkers Greaves and a Zeal.
Then get the Lizard buff and start ganking those squishy or low hp enemies with your ulti ready.
Get The Brutalizer to reduce the cooldown of your ulti.
From here, every item you get would depend on the outcome of your ganking and kills.
If it was successful then get a B.F. Sword.
And finish your Infinity Edge.
If not, then get the other components that would suit the situation.
Late Game Tactics (lv12-18)
In teamfights always go for the squishy ones and prioritize does with high damage as well.
If the other team has a Sona or any other champion with an AOE CC. Coordinate with your team on how to take her out first.
Getting focused in teamfights?
it's okay as long as your teammates get to pound on them and cleanse yourself->spinning slash out of there before your ulti goes off.
If they still chase you after that then use Ghost and lure them to your teammates so they can pound some more on them.
If not and they turn to your teammates instead then keep yourself at a safe distance behind them and debuff them with your W skill if possible.
Your HP bar empties too fast? scrap that Doran's Blade and get a Warmog or Force of Nature. I prefer Frozen Mallet instead if you got a tank.
1) Your W skill can detect champions even if they are invisible or hiding in some brush.
As long as they get in range with it, you'll notice that the skill is available for use.
2) Every time you deal critical damage your E skill's cooldown gets reduced. If you find yourself in need of it but it's on cooldown. Then go hit something with critical damage until it's ready for use again. Or just keep on running.
3) Take note of the enemy's DPS so you'll know the right time when to pop your ulti without wasting it. Yes, every second counts while you're in God Mode.
4) Healing through Q skill while in battle. If you're low on health and need to go into battle then go hit some minions and heal yourself. You can also do this while fighting an enemy champion.
5) Ganking: Utilize Spinning Slash and Mocking Shout to get close to your prey. If he manages to survive and max out your Bloodlust Charges then go ahead and heal yourself then Spinning Slash towards him keep whacking the heck out of him.
6) Tower Diving: yesss the tower will hurt. So watch out for that orb coming from the turret and also take note of your prey's damage on you. So you'll know when to pop that ulti and GTF outta there with spinning slash before your ulti goes off.
-THAT's PRETTY MUCH IT FOR NOW-
feedbacks are accepted ^^
btw I'm not so sure about an AP Tryndamere, but if there is then my guess is that it's skill build would revolve around Spinning Slash and Bloodlust.
If you got more DPS on your team, I suggest prioritizing Starks Fervor before Phantom Dancer.