Tryndamere Build Guide by Sydie
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- (Passive): Permanently grants attack damage. Additionally, it grants bonus attack damage per 1% of health he is missing. (Active): Tryndamere consumes all of his current fury, restoring health equal to a base amount plus extra health per fury consumed.
- (Active): Decreases surrounding enemy champions' attack damage, and enemies with their backs turned also have their movement speed reduced for 4 seconds.
- Tryndamere spins through his enemies, dealing physical damage to enemies in his path. The cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds whenever Tryndamere critically strikes.
- (Active): Tryndamere instantly receives fury and becomes immune to death for 5 seconds during which his health cannot go below 1 health. This move is usable even when stunned, silenced or suppressed.
Pros / Cons
- One of the best DPS champions in-game.
- Able to take down even slightly weaker tanks.
- A speed demon.
- Has a slow and an ability to escape through the jungle.
- Can heal himself.
- Squishy early game.
- VERY vulnerable from CC.
- If stunned, might not be able to use Undying Rage on time.
- Many "OMG! Tryndamere IS OP!" comments.
Greater Seal of Critical Damage
Greater Glyph of Critical Damage
Greater Quintessence of Desolation
I use these runes so I can maximize armor penetration and critical strike damage. With this I can reach 100$ critical chance on full health.
Try to grab Phantom Dancer as soon as possible and rush Infinity Edge, getting Zeal first. After that you will have the precious 250% critical damage instead of 200% so the only thing you will need is a GREAT damage output. There comes the second Phantom Dancer and the Last Whisper.
Here comes the very late game phase. If you haven't finished, The Bloodthirster will give you the amount of lifesteal and damage you need. If you get all of the items from this build you will become almost UNKILLABLE!
I want to talk a little more about team fights. NEVER INITIATE. It is true that you have Undying Rage and you can escape BUT leave this to the tank. You want to neutralize the carry and towerdive with your ultimate if needed. Another bad thing of initiation is that you will take the whole ammount of CC the opposite team has.
From the latest patch with this build you can reach 100$ critical chance ON FULL HEALTH!That means you will do 700-1000 damage crits per hit + your crazy attack speed = Teemo down with 2 hits = 0,7 second death. But when you have this, don't think you are immortal. A stun or a slow will put an end of your endless rage and your life. In case you reach someone who doesn't have any escape mechanisms and is not a tank, you can take him down and steal his life thanks to The Bloodthirster.
Now go to the Fields of Justice and make them bleed.