get
prime

Tryndamere General Guide by FlashEffect

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


776
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author FlashEffect

Tryndamere Build Guide to Rampage(On going.)*New*

FlashEffect Last updated on August 7, 2011
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

1
3
5
7
8
Ability Key Q
4
9
12
14
15
Ability Key W
2
10
13
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Brute Force
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Lethality
Improved Rally
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Havoc
 
 

Offense: 21

 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Evasion
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Veteran's Scars
Willpower
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ardor
Reinforce
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tenacity
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
4/
Awareness
Expanded Mind
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quickness
Blink of an Eye
 
 
 
 
 
Intelligence
Mystical Vision
 
 
 
 
 
 
Presence of the Master
 
 

Utility: 9


Table of Contents
Guide Top

Introduction

Tryndamere is a complicated champion for starters. His specialty is Critical Strikes which he gains about 30% from full fury and the survivability because of his ultimate which makes you immune to damage for 5 seconds when used and forces HP not to fall below 1. In this guide I will reveal the build I use mostly which makes Tryndamere an early and a late game champion.


Guide Top

Runes

I go for 14% Critical Chance & 13 % Attack Speed which makes the farming faster at early game. So instead of going for Phantom Dancer for the first complete item I choose Infinity Edge.


Guide Top

Masteries

Not much to say about the Masteries in (Offense) category as you all know they coincide from 1 DPS champion(Carry) to another. For the 9 points in Utility I go for 15% enhanced timing for buffs.


Guide Top

Items

Start off with Boots of Speedand 3 Health Potions. Buy Berserker's Greavesas soon as you return(Try to get hold of 1300 Gold before you return)& If possible buy Avarice Bladetoo. Then Buy Emblem of Valourfor more sustainability on lane and against champions like Udyr and Annie. Now it's time for 2xCloaks of Agilitywhich will give you 36% Critical Chance + 14%(Runes) = 50% and 12% from Avarice Blade which should all add up to 66%. Now with full Fury you will have about 97% or 100% critical chance and use that to your advantage for farming and fights. Then ofcourse Infinity Edgewhich will increase your Damage insanely. Phantom Danceris a good go after Infinity which will also increase your critical chance, attack speed & movement speed. 3rd item I would go for the Last Whispererwhich will make my damage be the true damage. Now Stark's Fervorwill increase your attack speed even more. Last item is a choice... Frozen Malletif focused first, BloodThirsteragainst thornmails or The Black Cleaverwhich will give you Armor Penetration, Attack Speed and Attack Damage which will ultimately make Trndamere to deal about 1100 dmg per hit with 2.0 attack speed excluding GhostBlade.


Mobafire

General Guides

League of Legends

More Guides

The Charts


Featured

30 Days

All Time

Popular
Top Guide by Champion