Twisted Fate Build Guide by bananabunny123
Not Updated For Current Season
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I have not updated this in forever and it not at all accurate to how i play TF. Also i am off bots and don't even play TF lots. Read only if u really want to as there is some ok detail to this but don't follow unless you are new to LoL and like AD TF.
Hello!!! This is my first build so please enjoy and don't rate till you tried. This is how i play Twisted Fate. I do lots of farming through out the game so i get up in levels fairly fast (plz note I play bots). Hope you enjoy my guide.
This is a huge part of this build! I can normally get ionic spark, Boots of Speed, and Doran's by level 6-8 (plz remember I play bots). What you want to do is stay by your ranged minions and behind your lane partner if there melee. If you want to push your lane then focus down the cannon and your Ionic Spark will do lots of damage to the surrounding minions. Mostly stay back and farm and every now and then hit a gold card (try to time with Stacked Deck and Ionic Spark for maximum damage) to your opponents.
I choose flat Armor Penetration Marks and Quintessence, per level Health seals, and per level Magic Resist Glyphs. This is so i can cut through enemy Armour early game, and have some toughness late game.
I go 21/8/1. this is aimed at giving me lots of damage and survivability.
1. Strength to up damage, and Butcher to farm faster
2. Alacrity to up Attack speed
3. Weapon Expertise to up armour penetration even more, and Havoc to advance and get some more damage
4. Lethality mostly just to advance, and Vampirism because life steal is nice early even if its small
5. Sunder to have more Armour Penetration
6. Executioner to ensure kills on low health targets (I'm to low a health right now to use this but lots of times they barely escape on me and it pisses me right off)
1. Hardness to up your armour, and Resistance mostly to get up and a little magic resistance (these can be flipped if you wish ex. 3 Resist and 1 Hardness)
2. Durability to get some good health mostly for early-mid game.
1. Summoner's Insight to master Flash and Teleport (change accordingly to your summoner spells)
An alternative to 21/8/1 is 21/0/9. This is only recommended if you want mana Masteries instead of survivability
1. Summoner's Insight to master Flash and Teleport, and Expanded Mind so you have more mana
2. Meditation for more mana regeneration, and Swiftness for faster movement OR Good Hand to revive faster, up to you (plz note that Swiftness and Good Hands are only 2 points)
My item build is set ant early lane farm with the ionic spark then late pump out fast and heavy attacks. (I don't know what else to say please help me in comments :P)
My skills are set to dish out lots of damage. What you want to do is gold card in and have Stacked Deck close after. this will normally be followed by ionic spark dealing lots of early damage and in some cases allowing you to solo a lane.(plz remember I play bots)
Flash is so u can catch up to anyone faster than you and gold card them if you can. This also works as an escape method if you need.
An alternative is Ghost if you don't have Flash or you prefer it more.
Teleport is so you can get back to your lane faster so you can get back to farming or to push the enemies away from your turret.
Alternative 1. Clarity if you find u run out of mana all the time
Alternative 2. Cleanse if your up against lots of stun,slow,etc
Hope you find my build helpful and feel free to comment, I'll make adjustments when i can and PLEASE DON'T RATE UNTIL YOU TRY IT YOURSELF! Please remember I play bots and thats how this guide was made. Please inform me of your online successes.