Vayne Build Guide by icewithinfire
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Vayne, Death Cloaked in Shadow
Hey, its icewithinfire. I am proud to bring you this guide. Vayne is one of my most favorite champs and I want you do share in the GLORY of her. every once in a while i will post a game i have had with her.
Vayne is the best late game adc there is.
Silver Bolts do 8% true damage ever 3 strikes
Tumble/ Vayne Mechanics.
Passive lets her hunt down prey.
Very Powerful Ult.
Can turn invisible with ult.
Condemn can stun.
Has a weak early game.
She has a short Attack Range.
She is hard to master.
A Bad Condemn can kill you.
Vayne ruthlessly hunts evil-doers. She gains 30 Movement Speed when moving towards an enemy champion.
- Night Hunter helps you catch fleeing enemies;
- Bonus movement speed from Night Hunter works ONLY when you are facing enemy champion.
Vayne tumbles, maneuvering to carefully place her next shot. She rolls toward the cursor and her next attack deals 30/35/40/45/50% AS bonus damage.
- Tumble is great to poke your enemies in lane
- It can be also used to last hit
- Tumble can be used to avoid skill-shot abilities ( Dark Binding, Charm, etc.)
- Tumble cannot go over walls, although it can go through champion created terrain ( Jarvan IV's Cataclysm).
- Bonus damage from Tumble CANNOT critically strike.
Vayne tips her bolts with a rare metal, toxic to evil things. The third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals 20/30/40/50/60 + 4/5/6/7/8 % of the target's maximum Health as bonus true damage.
- Silver Bolts is great against high health targets ( Cho'Gath, Garen, Volibear, etc.)
- Building more AS helps you proc Silver Bolts faster
- Using Tumble to proc Silver Bolts gives you high burst damage.
Vayne draws a heavy crossbow from her back, and fires a huge bolt at her target, dealing 45/80/115/150/185 (+0.5 bonus AD) physical damage and knocking them back. If they collide with terrain, they are impaled, dealing double damage and stunning them.
- Condemn can be used both offensively and defensively. Use it to knock enemy to the wall to secure a kill or to push him away from you if you are running away;
- Condemn applies one stack of Silver Bolts to target
- Condemn can be maxed first instead of Tumble if you are sure you can stun your enemies often and deal them massive burst damage.
Readying herself for an epic confrontation, Vayne gains 25/40/55 Attack Damage, stealth during Tumble, and triple the bonus Movement Speed from Night Hunter.
- Use Final Hour just before team fight to increase your damage output;
- Final Hour can be used to catch low health targets;
- Use Final Hour + Tumble combo to confuse your enemies in team fights with your stealth;
- Bonus damage from Final Hour allows you to buy more AS instead of AD;
- Due to its short cooldown, I suggest using Final Hour when destroying turrets or attempting to kill Baron Nashor.
For Vayne, early game is all about farming. You will need to farm properly because Vayne is really item-dependent. However, it will be much harder if you are facing enemy like Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, or any other ADC that has strong early game. Also, try not to push lane cause you will be much more vulnerable to ganks. If you are not able to farm minions, ask for help from your jungler to get early advantage. If you are having hard time you may want to take a couple of Doran's Blades early to increase your health and sustain.
Mid Game and Lane Game
[In mid game, with successful CS and possibly a few kills, you should have your core items and hopefully another offensive item. If you are doing well and your enemy team is weaker than yours, continue buying offensive items. However, if their ADC is fed and you are being focused a lot, buy Guardian Angel. Also, against fed APC take one of magic resist items. Always keep on eye important places on map, like Baron Nashor and Dragon and never leave your team.
Well everyone thank you for reading my guide. If there is anything that i left out or was unclear please comment and tell me. I would love the votes too :D
I gotta Thank jhoijhoi for her Guide Help guide!