Viktor Build Guide by lovsin33
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
My First Guide...
I will put some pictures so DONT BE MAD BROO! AS soon I will learn how to insert them in the guide... For MID only!!!
Viktor is a champ like no other... He is a mage that can complete many different roles in your team. I play him as an AP nuke. Viktor is pretty hard to play. Mainly because of his Death Ray. Are you ready summoners? This is how I pay Viktor!!
- Evolving Technology:Lets you choose your destiny :D!!! This passive is very interesting. It lets you start with a Hex Core. Which you can later upgrade into 3 possible upgrades which inprove one of Viktors abilities.
- Power Transfer (Q):Your little harassment tool and a part of your nuke! It makes VIktor really good at exchanging blows in a lane. Late game, Death Ray becomes more important because its AoE.
- Gravity Field (W): One hell of an amazing ability!!
An ability which makes him similar to Veigar. Most important in my second build. It really rocks teamfights. Just put it down and wach your enemies frezze while you nuke them to death!!
- Death Ray (E):Another ability passed down from Jesus himself!If you want to play Viktor you have to hit with this! This nuke has one hell of amazing range. Practice this against bots and stuff. Later in the game, we upgrade this with our Agument:Power(build 1).
- Chaos Storm (R): Your little cloud of DOOM! What makes you the master of the weather :D! An amazing ability that we will disscus later.
Prioritize your ult. of course...
Then your Q and E... THey are both a part of your nuke.
THen your W. I am not saying it is a bad ability, but youre a nuker and your job is to deal dmg.
Ult. is again of course first.
Gravity Field is now your main skill, you have too place it correctly and stun as many Champs as possible, for better range we upgrade our Hex Core so it would help your positioning.
Q and E will still deal some damage.
Those runes are just my preference.
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Glyph of Ability Power
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
There are other viable choices too:
You have countless possibilities with runes. Just dont take Armor Pen. You will break my heart.
GOOD SUMMONER SPELLS:
is a must.. For my opinion.
For good map control. Map awarness is the key to victory(buy WARDZ!!).
OTHER GOOD OPTIONS:
if nobody in your team has it, then it is a very good option (replace it with teleport).
I prefer flash but, its okay i guess
Will help you get some early kills. But please change your masteries according to this.
Other spells just dont suit him that much. Even with Exhaust you will rarely win a fight 1vs1.
You are a nuker. Be behind your tanks and unleash damage. Try to hit as many opponents with your Death Ray, Gravity Field and Chaos Storm.
This wil help your team to destroy your enemy :).
You are pretty tanky. Position yourself for your Gravity Field and when it hits badly make your team initiate with their combos. But dont jump around without your team being able to help you. You are not Garen.