Not Updated For Current Season
Hi there everyone, this is my oppinion in how Vladimir should be built, if you have some more advice, please mail it to me at email@example.com or Barzan Mark on facebook.
I would say that Vladimir is best at mid lane, and it can really harass in early game. That's why I try to buy the speed boots first, it really helps a lot. The health potions can go up to 5 but I usually buy 2 for a money save and because I usually don't need really many.
-Try to harass as much as you guys can do it, by spamming Transfusion on the current laning champion.
-Go for last hit on minions/creeps.
-Don't go to close to their tower, so they cannot level faster than you do.
-Second item is Warmog's Armor, it really boosts your hp a lot, and helps a lot with the stacked health and health regen.
- The next item I buy would be the Spirit Visage for the extra Cooldown Reduction + the 20% health regen.
- Try to go and help some other team mates, because Vladimir has no big cooldowns and you can turn their opposite champions into gold in quite a short time.
- As you reach 1235 gold, head back to buy the Mejai Soulstealer. It really helps a lot if you are in a good team. If your team is really bad, than consider buying Leviathan instead of Mejai's Soulstealer.
- Zhonya's Ring is totally an End Game item because of it's increase, a insanely 120 AP + the stunning 25% increased AP.
- Using Zhonya's Ring can help a lot because of the immunity it grants you. If found in uncomfortable places, use Zhonya's Ring and than Blood Pool for a higher chance of escape.
As I said before, this is how I usually play, I don't think it's the best build ever, but at least comment it or Thumbs up if you would like to encourage me, this here is my first ever build on Mobafire.com
I would take helping critics in consideration.
Thanks for spending a little of your maybe busy time reading this. ^_^ Cya.