Warwick Build Guide by GodsRevenge
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Warwick can tank, roam, support, kill squishies/dragons fairly well. While he might not be as strong as the specialists in those areas such as Amumu for tanking or Nocturne for Diving, he is able to do every area fairly well unlike those 2. In addition, Warwick will have his ultimate which is useful in many situations due to the fact it's a ranged instant disable that can't be avoided.
Pros / Cons
- Fast Jungler .
- Tanky .
- Deal much magic damage with your hits and physical damage .
- Very strong in 1vs1 .
- Very slow in early game .
- Difficult to gank until lvl 6 .
I prefer to be stronger early game to make up for warwick's weakest phase. If he's able to be strong early game, he'll won't fall behind against a strong jungler like Nunu. Not to mention this setup allows Warwick to be fairly durable/strong for early ganking and dragon fights. You can max out the offensive tree , but later on you'll be hurt by the fact you won't have longer buffs and likely be running low on mana after a skirmish or wave clear
- 9xthey give you armore penetration , yo you make more damage . With 3xthem you make full damage to all neutral minions except at baron and wraith .
- 9xthey give you some armor wich is important to make your jungle route without going base .
- 9xthey give you magic resistance , wich is important for mid and end game , so you stay longer in teamfights .
- 9xor take them to end your jungel faster .
- I prefertoas aside from Warwick's ultimate which has a significant cooldown compared to say snowball or nocturne's fear, he can't usually follow up after flashing offensively. While it's useful defensively, simply being able to have ghost to run in or run out is usually superior for someone like Warwick.
- Of course , you need itfor jungling .
-it gives you lifesteal wich is important for jungling .
- I skill at first, because you need it to get the blue buff with lvl 1 .
- Then I skill, because you need it to heal yourself for ending the jungle route and survive in teamfights .
- I skill with lvl 4, because you need it to find lowlife enemys and you are faster so you can catch them easier .
- Of course you skill with lvl 6,11,16. With this skill you can jump over walls and engaging teamfights when you atacke the carry from your enemys .
- I start withand 5x, because I need the armor for making the blue buff with lvl 1 and the pots for making my jungle route .
-it gives you lifesteal , armor and attack damage and a free ward . The passive is that you have 20% to make 500 damage .
-it gives you move speed and magic resistance . The passive reduce all stuns , slows , taunts and grabs .
-it gives you health and 5 gold per 10 seconds . Later in the game you will sell it foror.
-it gives you atacke speed and ability power , so your Q-ability make more damage . The passive is that you physical damage shreds your target and deal 20 magic damage and thr targets magic resistance is reduced .
-it gives you health and magic resistance . The passive increases your spell vamp . lifesteal , regeneration and heal . And it reduce your cooldowns by 10% .
-it gives you atacke speed and magic resistance . The passive deal 42 bonus magic damage and increases your magic resistance per hit until 4 stacks .
- Now you have to decide betweenand.
-with this item you have more armor and magic resistance and you will be reborn every 5 minutes when you die .
-with this item you have more Hp and some deff , and the passive deal 35 magic damage to each target which is next to you .
- Or you buy aif there are only Ap - champs in the enemy team . It gives you health , mana and magic resistance .
The passive blocks every 45 seconds one negative spell .
- Blue Buff ( lvl 1 ) :
- Wolves ( lvl 2 ) :
- Wraiths (lvl 3 ) :
- Red Buff ( still lvl 3 ) :
- Golems ( lvl 4 ) :
- Dragon ( be lvl 6 and have Latern ) :
Baron ( lvl 14 or 15 and the items wich are in the video ) :
- Part 1 :
- Part 2 :
- 11.9.2011 ( Video were added for the Jungle Route . )
- 29.9.2011 ( Attack speed Glyphs were added . )
I hope you liked my Warwick guide, leave a comment because i am intrested what you guys have to say.