Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
CC-Crowd Control spells like stun,slow,snare,fear, etc.
DPS-Damage per seconds/also refers to strong physical carries
IMO-In my opinion
To start things off,I'd like to state some common misconceptions.....
1.Warwick is NOT a noob champion! Many call him one of the most OP champions in LoL but if played wrong,he is one of the biggest feeders in LoL.
2.You're objective with WW - GANK HARD.IMO,WW is probably the best Ganker/Ambusher/Chaser with his Blood Scent and Infinite Duress.Ganking assures that your enemies stay under leveled and you are constantly fed.
3.You must not get carried away.At times,you may think that you are the greatest Champ ever but you will also be subject to ganks and the other team will probably try to focus you when you are fed.Luckily,we will get a G.A. to fix this problem.
Alright,now on to the actual guide.....
Pros / Cons
[*] One of the best gankers and chasers in the game.
[*] CRAZY Damage output....you will be shredding through tank like they're nothing
[*] Natural LS.Keeps you in lanes longer and great for 1v1s
[*] Great at picking off low health enemies that try to recall because you have Blood Scent.
[*] Quite squishy throughout the whole match
[*] Will be focused a lot
[*] Kinda easy to learn.Hard to master.
[*] Requires patience for a good gank(most of the time)
- Give good speed and also some nice AS.If your enemies are going hard on CC,you might want to sub it for
- WW's signature item.This gives nice AS,AD,and also takes out 4% of your enemy's max health every hit.Crazy synergy with you're ultimate.
- Again,great AD,AS,but more importantly,it's passive.Takes out 15 armor a hit AND stacks with you're ultimate which will make that Thornmail seem like nothing.
- You will be hitting like a truck with this item...nuff said
- Helps you crit more for the I.E.,great AS,and also gives you a little more speed to make chasing that much faster.
- As I mentioned earlier,the G.A. does save your *** on many occasions.....A MUST HAVE! Especially considering the fact that you're pretty squishy.
Use to kill those very very lucky runners that for some reason,escaped your wrath.
Wall flash FTW!!!! Saved my *** from ganks on many occasions and also great for chasing.No need for Ghost because you already have a natural ghost :)
This is also a viable choice to help out teammates that might be in need of a gank or is just being outnumbered.
This basically wraps up my build...I hope this works out for you guys like it has been for me. :D