Xin Zhao Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Easy to play (as 1-2-3 or W-E-Q)
- Extreme burst damage
- Has a Ranged AoE Slow
- Has a Knock up Ability
- Great Chaser
- Personal Ability gives tons of Atk Spd.
- If done right, you can 2 v 1 and sometimes 3 v 1
- Long CD on most abilities
- Extreme mana thirsty champ early game
- No escape mechanism
- You will get focused
- You WILL get focused
I chose this spell because with early game, and end game and the changes to Cleanse this is a great way to finish off an enemy. Normally when Xin charges an enemy they run for a turret. Xin is a decent tower diver mid to late game but with Ignite you wont need to take as many hits and will help you get those few extra kills. This comes into major effect early game. If you get a few kills early game. It will be a 25 min game guaranteed.
Dewo said it best:
"Great to last hit, chase, escape... I am playing flash with almost all my champions, this is not an exeption." - Dewo
Both of these spells have some usefulness, If you would want to replace one, replace Ignite. Cleanse will help you get out of sticky situations as will ghost.
Three Talon Strike (TTS):
TTS is a timed buff on Xin that will make his next three attacks deal bonus dmg. Also on the Third strike you will knock your opponent into the air.
Great skill, bonus Dmg, and a knock up. Good way to get FB if you play right.
Passive: Xin gains atk speed at every rank.
Active: Doubles the passive bonus and also reduces the CD by 1 second on EVERY other ability, including your Ult, for each swing. When this ability is on CD Xin loses the passive atk speed.
This is by far some of his bread and butter. Gives massive ammts of atk speed EARLY game and makes your Vamp Scepter a worthwhile purchase.
Xin charges an enemy dealing AoE dmg and slowing all enemies hit.
This is his opener. I also max this out along with Battle Cry ASAP. If you look at TTS its based off your AD and Audacious Charge has a huge increase in just flat dmg and its AoE. This lets you farm faster and it also lets you chase a lot better early game.
Crescent Sweep: A Point Blank AoE around Xin Zhao that does dmg + a % of dmg based on the enemies current Health.
This ability can cut chunks off an enemies life and turn the tide of any team fight. Very amazing.
Tireless Warrior: Every 3rd stike landed on his opponent Xin regains health.
This + your Vamp Scepter means you can stay in your lane and not have to leave. Get the golem buff or some mana pots and your GG for a long time to farm.
E, Q, R, W -
Charge in and Slow, pop TTS, Hit your AoE for massive dmg, then hit Battle cry giving you amazing amounts of Atk speed and also reducing the CD on EVERY ability you have by 1 second for every swing. This will help you charge and TTS or Ulti again soon!
21/9/0 - Pure Offensive. I go into the Def tree to get the increased dodge and speed increase when dodge. I asked Dewo why he used it on Panth and he told me any melee champ should have this because thats a total of 8% to not be hit at all. (thats with the Ninja Boots) Dewo knows his **** and so I stick with it.
Ive seen builds go 9/21/0, Xin can go Off tankish and still push good numbers, but id rather be a wrecking ball, and make them surrender at 25.
(M - Marks, S - Seal, G - Glyph, Q - Quintessance
M: Atk Spd
G: Atk spd
Q: Atk Spd
Atk spd is his bread and butter. This couple with his Battle cry and some of the Atk Speed items. He will be swinging and healing so fast people will just die.
First off I put the order of the items I get in the build. So yes it has more then 6 but the core items are all that matters. I get Vamp Scepter first, because that + his Passive = tons of healing and he can lane a lot longer and recovery from Champ fights easier.
Last 2 Items are optional / situational. If you got a heavy tank or an Annoying Caster that needs dying grab either or.or
- Dodge % that + runes as stated early gives him a 8% chance to not take any dmg at all and then get increased movement speed.
- Dodge, Crit, Atk Spd: Doesnt really need explaining. Dodge to help survive, Crit for extra dmg, and his bread and butter, Atk Spd.
- AD, HP, and a Guaranteed slow. Yes he has a AoE Charge / Slow. But with how fast you swing no matter how many cleanses or what ever they have to get away, your Charge + your Mallet will keep them in place for you or your team. The HP is a VERY nice bonus to help you take those hits that will be coming your way.
- Highest AD item in the game, with LS, that stacks. By far one of the best weapons to get with a fast auto swing champ like Xin.
- Your swings reduce the armor of your Opponent and you swing alot. Also very nice AD. Another good addition to your arsenal.
Picking these items up at your own discretion based on your game situation, will help you overcome some annoying problems. Like a game where Shen had Merc Boots and 5x Sunfires. Very annoying... Or fighting off a Fed Morgana with her damn root.
- IF you have a high armor tank, Rammus, Morde, etc, etc. This item has Atk Spd, Ad, and 40% ArP passive. Its the perfect item. If you dont need this due to a heavy caster team....
- Prefect for those annoying casters. Gets you out of 1 free negative effect, Magic Resist, just beautiful.
I used Dewo's guide layout because I have been trying to refine my guides to make them more presentable, so if it looks familiar, I copied his Pantheon guide and rewrote everything. So TY Dewo for having a great layout.
This is also my first time using Images in a guide. So please dont Down vote if the images are not as organized as you would like.