Yasuo Mid Lane Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Yasuo with this build
|Jhin||Can outplay you if you cannot keep up with him or underestimate him. However should be now real threat as yasuo can easily block his attacks and Ultimate.|
Hello everyone, and thank you for viewing my first ever Guide on Yasuo.
I do not expect a million up votes or anything of the matter, just your honest opinion. So upvote if you enjoyed reading this guide and feel its worth vouching for me.
Yasuo is an awesome champ with a lot of potential. Even in early game he can crush his opponents.
Pros / Cons
1. Easy to play.
2. Very good Sustain.
3. Fairly strong early game.
4. Great at poking the enemy.
5. No mana Needed.
6. Has a passive that works well for early game encounters.
7. Can move through minions to attack and enemy using Sweeping Blade.
8. Works extremely well with other champ with knock up capabilities, such as Malphite or Blitz.
1. Relies on Knock ups for his ultimate - Not too much of an issue, but can be annoying.
2. If you fall behind it can be pretty hard to catch up. - My advice if this happens, Jungle.
3. He relies on item Building, especially early game.
4. Low cooldown on Windwall, can be a pain.
Yasuo is reliant on team work when it comes to team fights. So you have to plan ahead. So in team fights its important to 'Hug' your teammates and poke the enemy. Go in if your team is going in for the kills, and get what kill u can.
Focusing on a Tank is a good thing for Yasuo, especially if you have the critz and attack speed mixed in with a bit of damage.
Yasuo can do some seriously OP damage with the combination of stuns, knock ups and criticals.
***More to come***