Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Marked Sigs.

Creator: Marked4Death October 14, 2010 7:13pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
Marked4Death
<Member>
Marked4Death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 7:13pm | Report
So, as you may know already, I do forum sigs. And i'd be happy to do them for you when I have some spare time.

What I need from you --
    Please have at least 30 posts before asking for a sig, i'd like to make sure you stick around. And no that does not mean spamming all over the forums to get your post count up.
    Color Scheme
    Any Champions/Pictures you'd like
    Name spelled exactly how you want it.
    Your soul

Also, if your not computer savvy enough to link a picture that won't needlessy advertise web sites all over the place in this thread (MOBAfire doesn't appreciate such things) Please just send me a private message to the website/link of the image you'd like me to use. (this does not mean blow up my inbox with 15 links, try to keep it to one message, and be specific on the one you want. Think of it as a tattoo, make sure you want it before I put it together, thanks)

Some sigs i've made for myself and others over the last few years

Kibblinator
<Member>
Kibblinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2011 11:36am | Report
Pretty unique sigs here. I don't have a request myself but if you're up for some CnC I can always offer what I think.

Personally, I think your text is largely well done and integrated well within the sig, which is more than can be said for most sig makers, dedicated or not. I think a lot of the background you do though are over simplistic - They adhere well to a colour scheme but fall back in levels of complexion and subtlety of that detail. Essentially, what i'm trying to say is a lot of your sigs come across as "empty" if you get my drift.

I hope you get some requests if you're still following this thread (which you're probably not after this time). The work here is by no means bad, just neglected.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 5:25am | Report
Inactive. No requests. Making an Unsticky. Poke me when you will be back in action.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide