Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is Recruiting!

Creator: Cyckihunter April 5, 2011 8:40pm
Cyckihunter
<Member>
Cyckihunter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2011 8:40pm | Report
Thank you for your consideration of the decade long phenomenon that is The Art of Warfare (TAW). TAW consists of nearly 1200 members playing a wide variety of games. The TAW membership contains people from nearly every time zone in many different cultures.

The purpose of TAW is for mature players to meet up with and enjoy games with other players who share the same same values of honor,integrity and fair play.

Why TAW?
Unlike the vast majority of clans and guilds TAW is not a fly by night organization. TAW has a rock solid foundation in its Code of Ethics, a detailed set of rules and guidelines that all members agree to follow when they join the community. Additionally, TAW has an entire staff consisting of the community leaders as well as the senior members of each division (normally dedicated to a specific game) who meet regularly to discuss changes to community policy.

A major advantage of TAW is that if you get tired of the game you are playing, or your schedule changes, there is no need to tell your friends goodbye and lose contact with them. Members are able to easily change to different divisions, and with the TAW membership being what it is chances are you will be able to find people playing most games you could be interested in. This allows you to continue to keep contact with your friends and still play new games. You can even return to your original game if you so choose or drum up interest in a game that TAW does not participate in.

Lastly TAW is a good place for people who are sick of drama and trolling and bad behavior. While I won't lie to you and say these things never happen in TAW, the major difference in TAW is it's system of checks and balances. While some other clans may also police their members, TAW's policy and chain of command ensures that these situations are handled quickly, fairly, and without power going to anyone's head. There are no cliques in TAW with small groups of people giving their friends preferential treatment on loot or positions and leaders who have a position for the sake of having a position do not last long.

To apply to TAW you simply sign up for our website at http://www.taw.net and select the appropriate division / battalion. To play League of Legends you need to be able to commit to making practices at 9PM EST on Mondays and Wednesdays. You also need to be on the North American client. For those of you in the Oceanic area we also have practice times that are 10PM NZ time. If you need help with the time zones or simply want more information please feel free to ask in the thread. If you are using the EU client we also have a European battalion. They practice at 7pm GMT on Sundays and Wednesdays The same goes for anyone who is interested in joining TAW but would rather play another game. We are more then willing to help you get in touch with the right people in other divisions. The key thing about TAW is that it is not about what division you are in or what game you play but that you are in TAW. Members are more then welcome to join for one game but participate in other practices or just hang out and play with their members. Why randomly log onto WOW or Call of Duty or Arma or Age of Conan when you can be on teamspeak playing with a friendly helpful group?

If you have any Questions feel free to contact me in game.
Redplague
<Member>
Redplague's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Just wanted to jump in and put in my bit.

I have really enjoyed my time in TAW. Great bunch of people that range from all age levels skill levels and genders. You will really enjoy your time with us.
Zoem
<Member>
Zoem's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 5:27pm | Report
TAW is a great clan for all ages. I joined TAW 2 months ago and its full of great people who are ready to help and co operate and I recommend to all those friendly players who want to play whether casually or hardcore you will find your place in TAW :)
Redplague
<Member>
Redplague's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 5:52pm | Report
Just a reminder, we are always looking for new people. We would love to have you come and see if we are a fit for you and you for us.
Yamana
<Member>
Yamana's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2011 7:49am | Report
We're still recruiting at taw.net. Tired of solo quing and ending up with trolls and AFKers? Join TAW
Steel-Blade
<Member>
Steel-Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 2:12pm | Report
No hotmail emails? lol
Yamana
<Member>
Yamana's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 4:25pm | Report
You can easily make an account with yahoo or gmail. Hotmail just doesn't seem to work with the website.
Yamana
<Member>
Yamana's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Need a duo que ranked parter? TAW is full of competitive players who would be willing to pair up and demolish the enemy! Visit taw.net to apply
SmD GhilleBait
<Member>
SmD GhilleBait's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2011 9:18pm | Report
i joined TAW b4 in WoT, you guys are great! but i couldnt stay because of school and i got kik out :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide