Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The League of Legends League

Creator: Amnien June 12, 2011 3:57pm
Amnien
<Member>
Amnien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 3:57pm | Report
So I have this idea. I noticed a similar thread but I feel that my version will be more understandable and easier to play, in my opinion. Of course I am not criticizing the other thread maker in any way.

Anyways, here goes:

I wanna do a LoL league. A lot like American Football. So pretty much it will be like this

players/summoners come together and make a team (or just come together as a clan) and enter this league.
After we have enough people and teams I will make the schedule for the week. During the week the leaders of the teams must get in touch and figure out when to play.

After that the Wins and Losses will be recorded and uploaded onto the standings page. (I will most likely make a website for this event or maybe just another thread.) After each team has played around 16 or 20 games there will be playoffs for the teams that have won their division. (Divisions will hold four or more teams and to get into the playoffs you must win either first or second place in the division)

Then the playoffs will lead to the League Championship between the two teams.

THERE WILL BE A CASH REWARD BY ME

Anyways.. I kind of rambled and Idk if I made much sense. But please post if you wanna take place or make suggestions or what not. Thanks
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 4:20pm | Report
Suggestion: Is this for US or EU client?
Suggestion: What kinda of gameplay is it? Best out of 3 for playoffs? Just the general rules.
Amnien
<Member>
Amnien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 4:30pm | Report
US
And the teams with best W/L Ratio make the playoffs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide