Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Furys quest for gold

Creator: lowfury November 7, 2013 12:57pm
lowfury
<Member>
lowfury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Hello there guys, I've been struggling in silver for a while now and I was hoping to maybe get some tips or find a good partner for Duo Queue that will help me achieve my goal of getting to gold.
Hackalift
<Member>
Hackalift's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2013 6:15pm | Report
What's your IGN?
True meaning of being a hacker is when someone messes with something in a positive sense, that is, using playful cleverness to achieve a goal...
SangerZonvolt
<Member>
SangerZonvolt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 6:21am | Report
My biggest tip is get really good with an assassin character, win your lane, then start roaming for kills.

In team fights always take out the strongest carry, the rest of your team should be able to clean up after that.

I don't suggest being a top laner, adc, or support, because they have the least amount of impact in the early game.

Mid and jungle I feel have the most impact on who will win the game most of the time, so always try to get those roles when you can, and if you're not very good with them, it's time to start learning them.

These same tips were given to me from a Diamond player.

Ahri, Zed, Akali, Diana, and Kassadin are some of the best at this in mid lane assassins.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide