Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Hello there

Creator: zilverdael
February 24, 2012 12:50pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Hello there
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by zilverdael » February 24, 2012 12:50pm | Report
Yo, level 30 here. Got bored and tried to make a guide to see if my build was any good. Might as well make a post here too.

I mostly play blind pick as I don't feel like dealing with random morrons in ranked, somehow I expect them to be much worse than the ones I encounter here as these matches aren't actually any good. Especially since I don't have a team.

Any questions?
Feel free to look at my Sona guide
zilverdael's Forum Avatar

zilverdael
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Protocol » February 25, 2012 2:33pm | Report
Well, I find it easy to get 1 friend, and then do draft unranked ques. Generally speaking people queing for draft play with friends aren't totally ******ed.
+Rep if I helped you! | Ahri guide out soon!

Thanks to LeCorpse for my Signature!
Protocol's Forum Avatar

Protocol
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by zilverdael » February 26, 2012 3:12am | Report
Meh none of my friends actually play, so can't do that. And on top of that I don't have nearly enough available champions to actually be of much use in draft play (to big a chanc I have to play something I never played). The occasional morron just makes it worse. :P
Feel free to look at my Sona guide
zilverdael's Forum Avatar

zilverdael
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!