Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I've never actually introduced myself o.o

Creator: Cath4rsis April 23, 2013 10:56pm
Cath4rsis
<Member>
Cath4rsis's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 10:56pm | Report
(Found out about this part of Mobafire today. Lol.)

Hello everyone, my name is Diogo and I'm a portuguese player. I've been on mobafire since I started playing lol, which was around november/december. I'm 18 and I'm on university, studying Art Studies, with the intent of focusing my studies on Theatre, Classic if possible.

I'm a huge bookwork and overall tv addict with my attention essencially turned to everything period drama, sci-fi and fantasy. I'm a lover of Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones/A Song of Fire and Ice, Battlestar Galactica & other shows. I also love anime and manga, but yet, I still prefer to read. My favourite books are the ASOIAF ones. I'm a Tully at heart. Also I get pretty much interested in every conversation that has to do with any of the shows mentioned before, final fantasy, hitch****'s movies or general pop culture.

I have a different approach to lol than my friends and probably most people that play the game - I enjoy immensly the lore, and I find myself searching for fan art and fanfiction and cosplays a lot. I do enjoy the competitive scene a lot. Love the Dignitas dudes. They're cool, I guess.

I love to play the ADC role although I don't think I'm good (I still fail a lot of last hits, and sometimes I feed like seriously hard), but lately I've been interested in mid and support champs. Can't exactly explain why, it must have been because I fell in love with Diana... (I mean, clear reference the roman mythology, plus, ****ing awesome art. and amazing kit! jesus christ why haven't i tried her before?)

I'm here mostly to find answers to my doubts, do the fanboy stance, learn how to play better, discuss opinions, find cool peeps and having fun.

Peace.
+ sign by the-nameless-bard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide