Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Matchmaking Forum

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 October 13, 2010 8:41am
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 8:41am | Report
Is it just me, or is this whole... matchmaking forum... more about finding teams than actually what its name states... "matchmaking"? I mean, matchmaking to me sounds more like the algorithm that is used on LoL to pair teams together. Which is obviously flawed. After watching HotshotGG streaming for a while now, I have noticed that he is often paired with ridiculous feeders, against a very solid team. This may seem balanced because a very good player is paired with mediocre to bad players, but this is WHY the bad players are high enough to be paired with someone like hotshotgg. They get carried. I often see a certain character called Domho in hotshot's solo queues, and i apologize ahead of time if any of you are Domho, but he doesnt deserve his 1500 rating. I understand that teamwork is everything, and that is a bit of an oxymoron in solo queue, but come on. A lot of hotshot's games, he literally carries the entire team with Nidalee, sometimes going 19/1/10, while the rest of his team feeds. This is the issue, and I am not sure how to correct this.

Wow tangent. As for the whole "finding teammates" forum, I'm glad that DEWO finally made a sticky for it. So that blogs like this can be recognized in all the chaos.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 9:57pm | Report
It is intended for people to get to know each other and set up teams or matches :)
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 11:06pm | Report
Ah. i see. lol thanks for the clarification. :)
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide