Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

EU-West server.

Creator: Rickkyy December 1, 2011 9:32am
12 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Rickkyy
<Member>
Rickkyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 9:32am | Report
Yesterday we skipped a practice due a unbelievable high que time for loggin in! Now we're about to practice again, and its not working as well. Some of us have que times for 20 minuts.

Riot start fixing your problems please, or don't even allow people to log-in.

Thanks!
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 9:36am | Report
You can go East. Sure, you'll get random Polish players feeding and then calling you "kurwa" and some Russians that will insult you in Cyrillic but atleast there hasn't been a single login que since split.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 9:44am | Report
everyone went west, sure the server is busy.

I'm really sad that ranked games are disabled today, just as I wanted to start soloqing again. :<

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 11:27am | Report
Its just hilarious, so much its already tingling.

They actually pulled the stunt and splitted the bigger part of their community, WITH the knowledge that 3 of 4 ppl tend to stay/go West, overloading the servers yet again...

Even if they activate queue voluntarily, EU West is screwed in terms of overall problems compared with the other two. I'd go so far to say that those things are pretty much related.

Only thing I can be glad about is that they managed to raise it from "Wtf, they call themself a gaming-company???" to managable.
Hey, but they actually wasted 1.5 years to solve a problem which involved who? 2/3 of the community?

Riot can actually feel rejoiced if DotA2 makes sure player count doesnt raise even further here.. otherwise there will be a league for every country in EU/W within the next year I guess..
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 11:32am | Report
The problem is that the servers CAN'T take more players. It's just not possible. Add as much servers as you want.

Either Riot invents a new server-whatever-dunno system, splits EUW or forces EUNE players back to EUNE.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 11:53am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

The problem is that the servers CAN'T take more players. It's just not possible. Add as much servers as you want.

Either Riot invents a new server-whatever-dunno system, splits EUW or forces EUNE players back to EUNE.

Actually thats a point I wanted to know more about for a long time now.

WHY the heck is that?
I mean, yeah, there HAS to be a maximum capacity on a server, but thats it, rly? We reached it, and thers no way to improve it? We dont even need quality but quantity and theres no way to do that?

We got a "client -> ingame"-system forcing us back and forth, so the queuing/matchmakng/champion select is not directly done ingame and Riot/whoever is telling me that theres no way to... lets say:
Split the community but keeping them on one server-system allowing matchmaking between the different parts? Client on one server and playing on another? We actually were forced to do that back in the days while EU was still one and overloaded like ****: They rndly put games on NA servers.

I dont like them, but Blizz actually did sth similar within the PvP-system and that idea is already some years old now.

So the only thing I could conclude up until now was: Their software is a ****ing mess and they are not able to change that by themselves?
Rickkyy
<Member>
Rickkyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 12:17pm | Report
Right so I'm seriously getting tired of this. They ain't fixing **** currently and there are cups coming up this weekend we'd like to attend, but due the log-in problems we're going to skip those.

Riot thanks for your help, appreciated a lot.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Servers down now? woopie...
Hope they'll finally use that time to fix sth.
But on the other hand, I somehow can feel they wont...
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 1:43pm | Report
Inb4 EU Northwest and EU Southwest.
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 2:54pm | Report
No problems with EUNE whatsoever. Luld hard to Zoki's response.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide