Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The average game of the average 12-yo LoL player

Creator: BACHO TI May 23, 2011 1:21pm
BACHO TI
<Member>
BACHO TI's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Wrote it in another LoL forum, so I thought I might as well see what u can say about this incredible story in here, guys :) HF reading.

Hey guys! I thought I would write something for you to read, concerning a pretty normal and average game a 12yo kid plays in league of legends. This is entirely my writings, no copy or anything. Please comment on them, I would really appreciate it :)

NORMAL GAME

Pre-game: You sit on your PC, start the client, and patiently write your password. While you wait for the server to actually log in, you receive the "Waiting List" slap in the face. "OK, no worries. I just gonna sit back for a minute and I'm gonna... wait... OVER 9000????? 30 MINUTES WAITING TIME???? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" So as you wait you decide to open up the LoL site and write on the forums a bit. U see a topic named "Riot Sucks" and u decide to join in the action. You start writing how horrible the Riot servers are, how ****py this game is, how nothing is fixed, how you hate all of the Riot staff, how you want that Vayne nerfed, and while you know it- the client has loaded and you are at the home screen. You go back to the forum and just after your last post, you do a double post, writing: "OMG RIOT YOU ARE SO GREAT DUDES SOOOOOO GREAT!!!! I LOVE YA ALL TY FOR THAT AMAZING GAME, SO GREAT SO GREAT YES YES YES!!!"

Your palms get sweaty, you pick up that evil demonic "im a total freak with no life" look and your shaky right hand clicks on the "Start" button, then on the "Normal 5v5" and then "Solo"... As you are a very very high ELO player and even you brag about it (on your mood status you wrote "IM RIGHT THERE WITH THE PROS SITTING AT 1100 ELO MAN OH YEEEEEAH"), so you decide not to screw up your godlike ELO and just play a normal game so you can get in the zone.

Game 1: You go into Champion Select. You decide that you want to play Kassadin, but the minute you even think about it, the 4 other people insta lock-in Annie, Ryze, Malzahar and Lux and go "CMON MAN TANK TANK WTF IS RONG WITH U NAB U FREAKIN NAB TAKE TANK L2P FOOL TANK IT ALREADY". U decide to go cool on this one and just pick Rammus, praying that in some miraculous events u will win. Just as the last 10 second timer goes to 3, some1 leaves. You say "OK, super!"

Game 2: Again you go in Champ Select. Just as you are writing "picks?", some1 leaves... grrrr

Game 3: Same as game 2. This time you bang with your sweaty hands at your keyboard: "CMON MAN WTF!"

Game 4: Same as game 3. Your eyes go red, your skin turns greenish, your hands start shaking again... "FUUUUUUUUUU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"

Game 5: This time, you actually manage to pick Kassadin. Then, suddenly... French... And german... And Romanian... "WHY THE **** DO THEY SPEAK IN FREAKIN JAPANEESE DUDE!!!!" says you. Just right after a few swearings to the frenchies about their mother's job and their sexual orientation, the Romanian guy leaves. Yep, I forgot they had an electricity regime out there... You know, 8pm and lights off MUAHAHAHAHAH.

Game 6: You finally manage to sneak into a proper game, proper english-speaking teammates, with somewhat balanced comp. You finally pick Kassadin and game starts. 1%...2%...3% (you look at one of the enemies loading bar)... 4%...5%...4%...3.5%... "WTF IS RONG WITH YOU YOU DIRTY LITTLE HANDYCAP?!?!??! FREAKIN WOODEN PC'S, FREAKIN CALCULATORS, FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" After a long 10 minutes the game actually starts. The guy is sorry for the inconvenience but you dont listen: "DONT SRY ME YOU FOOL BUY A FREAKIN NEW PC NAB IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS AND IM GONNA BURN THAT CALCULATOR"...

So you pick a Meki pendant and a couple of hp pots and go mid... There you face a Leblanc: "OH YEAH BABY YOU ARE MINE YOU ARE TOTALLY MINE I GOT THIS I GOT THIS"... Leblanc has 0 AP and started off with a Sapphire crystal. The minions spawn and your sweaty hands start to click-click-click on the mouse. You try to last hit the melee minion, but "FU CASTER MINION WHY DID U HIT HIM BEFORE ME FU FU FU DIE NOW BIATCH DIE". You also try to last hit the cannon creep when u found yourself already pushed by your tower... "NO TOWER STOP HITTING HIM FOR GOD SAKES STOP IT I CANT..." at that very moment leblanc reached level 2, put up a sigil in your mouth and distorted right up your nose, thus silencing you:"FU LEBLANC IMMA KILL YOU IMMA OWN YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW YOU CIRCUS ARTIST". The scenario repeats once again, and u find yourself standing with 80% HP and 2 creep kills "F*** THAT S**T NOW IM GONNA OWN HER". You try to get in range to cast your null sphere only to find out that leblanc just reached level 6. She sigils, she distorts, she chains you then mimics the sigil again and all of that in less than a second. And you drop dead. "THAT LEBLANC IS SO OP SO OP OMFG OMFG THAT AINT RIGHT U LUCKED SO MUCH LEBLANC U LUCKED SO SO MUCH LUCKBOX". You return to the mid lane, only to find out leblanc has already gotten to lvl 8, and u just bought some AP and u leveled up to lvl 6. U check that leblanc still has 0 AP and is standing at 500HP:"FINALLY RIFTWALK LETS SEE WHAT U GOT B*TCH". She turns to you, sigils you, mimics that sigil, silencing you, distorts to you and then chains you. You drop dead agian in an instant... A sweat breaks up your forehead... You stop moving and just stare at the 0AP leblanc and hear the woman saying "KILLING SPREE!!!"........"OMFG OMFG THAT IS SO NOT RIGHT THAT IS SO NOT RIGHT FU LEBLANC FU, YOU ARE SO OP OMFG SO OP". You instantly press Alt+F4 while beating the hell out of your keyboard. With the few remaining buttons left, you go into the forum of LoL and start a new topic "LBLANC S P" (cause you cracked the E, the I and the O keys). You write and write about how OP she is, you again say that Riot sucks because Leblanc is OP and then close your Firefox. You decide to go play another game...

If u like it, I can also write the other part of the story :)
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 1:40pm | Report
For me... It's a ****load of so called "OMG" "WTF" "Fun", which I don't really like and it makes no sense to me. People these days think that violent language and stereotypes of kids make people laugh. 12-yrs old kids are a bit too young to play LoL, they prefer Black Ops etc. You know, games where being smart doesn't really count that much... your story wasn't really smart as well and didn't make me laugh.

Sorry for disappointing you, Bro, I simply don't get violent sense of humor, too much Anime I suppose, eh.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
EnmaDaiO
<Member>
EnmaDaiO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 7:17pm | Report
don't know how you got these stats, maybe that's just you, because i'm only 1400 ELO and i don't rage like that, Meh, wasn't really a story, don't know what you're trying to say. Are you saying Normal People suck? Because im pretty sure 90% of the people who play LoL are normal lol. Anyways it was an average read.

B-

He may be dead but he's still OP
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 9:10pm | Report
Yea pretty standard.

Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 10:03pm | Report
You mean people like this kid? Had the pleasure to play with this kid, and many others just like in for quite a few games in a row now.
"Thats a paddlin'"
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 4:10am | Report
hmm.. sounds like me... and im 17

Oh wellz, Stark's on ashe = tooo goood (loljk)
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:44am | Report
xD i enjoyed the "story" plx moar

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide