Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trynd - Tryndamendously ridiculous?

Creator: Cat the Trollific July 8, 2011 5:27pm
1 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:27pm | Report
Hello guys,

I really feel the need to express my rage towards Tryndamere. So here it goes:

UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
UNDYING RAGE!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHRRRGHHHH!

Tryndamere is g-g-g-godlike!

There, I feel better now. Oh wait...

Recently, nearly all of the matches which my lvl25ish 3v3 did, were against lvl30s. That is quite annoying to begin with, but whats more annoying is a certain guy named Tryndamere.

He screams too much. It's really obnoxious to listen to him yell from pain of being on fire. I literally want to close the game every time he comes near me.

In a more serious tone though, I find him pretty overpowered especially when the player behind it is 5 levels above my team's, with more wins than all of us put together.

I'm pretty OK with the fact that Trynda can dish out an enormous stream of damage when fed. I'm also OK with the fact that he can pass through walls like there is no tomorrow. But 5 second of invincibility on top of all that is just too much in my humble opinion.

What do you guys think?

Cheers
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:36pm | Report
Well, you have to learn how to counter champions. Trynda's ult has to be fking good since his skills dont do damage (his spin does a ridiculous damage, its more a way to run faster than an attack), so he depends a lot on attacking.

Slow, snare and stun him. He'll stay there and kill when his ult finishes.
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:42pm | Report
get exhaust vs Trynd.
/thread
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:49pm | Report
CC/Exhaust/Ignite/Thornmail

Believe me, in a few weeks you'll laugh at yourself for making this thread!

Tryndamere is a noob stomper really, at lower levels, he can easily decimate everything, but a good team can easily counter him just by using Exhaust at the right time, and he will do no damage. He can't do anything when you know how to counter him, it just takes practice!

He's considered ******edly bad for tournament play. I miss his 6s ult :(
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:52pm | Report
He's not "invulnerable" Poppy and Kayle become "Invulnerable" or Immune to damage. Tryn on the other hand can't be reduced below 1 HP for 5 seconds...there IS a difference believe it or not. Considering Tryn can pop his ulti at full health and be nuked to 1 HP in 3 seconds then exhausted ignited for the remainder of his ulti and he's going to die because of that. Or he pops it right as he would die and he is still exhausted ignited for the remainder of the ulti and then he falls over dead or barely escapes.

5s his strength is less noticeable IMO because 5 ppl focus him and he either runs or dies or both.

3s is where Tryn can shine; you aren't seeing the whole picture.

Simple ways to kill a Tryn? Exhaust+Ignite him while you kite him around poking him.

The nerf to his ulti completely ****ed him regardless of what others say.

Tryn is one of my favorite champs and I love when people QQ about him, spouting the normal stereotypical blubber that his ulti is OP. He does so much dmg blah blah blah.

People that ***** about Tryn have little experience playing him which inherently means they're just too lazy to take the time to learn him. Or to learn how to counter him.

You're not summoner level 30 and you play 3s....You have yet to experience any of the truly OP things. Play 5s more and you'll probably see Tryns fail it up hard. Good Tryns are still shut down by other champs early game.

Either buy him and learn him and then play him in 3s then in 5s or just listen:

I disagree with you, Tryn with a typical DPS build is extremely squishy, 2200 HP with 30MR and Armor....Late game Melees and Nukes will turn him into mince meat. Tryn's strength is 1v1 maybe 1v2 with no summoners. Put him in a 5s and he gets focused BOOM he's pretty much useless then. All those factors and it's barely enough to keep him alive after a fight (Ulti+Spinning Blade+Heal). He needs his ulti to actually be returned to 6 seconds and some more tweaking on his abilities to give him a stronger early game. Currently laning with Tryn against a semi competent opponent results in Tryn being denied.

Tryn without IE late game is pretty average. His dmg is what makes him appealing (other champs can get IE but it is much more useful on Tryn and Ashe because of their abilities), trouble is getting the items built by 25 minutes so you can be helpful in a team fight. Hope that helps.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Igniting him right as his ultimate ends can also finish him off if he's low enough. It also halves the healing he gets from his Q (I think it's his Q).
Other than that, make sure someone on your team has Exhaust to shut him down.
Guardian Angel and Zhonya's Hourglass are also good items to buy time until his ultimate wears off.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
There is a QQ thread stickied.

But yeah, if you enjoy playing 3v3 a lot and hate tryndamere, my recommendation to you is to either buy Jax or Mordekaiser and laugh as you dodge/stun the **** out of him or simply press R and ignite and steal his soul. That should give you some vindication.

3v3 map is just really unbalanced.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Xenasis wrote:

CC/Exhaust/Ignite

Believe me, in a few weeks you'll laugh at yourself for making this thread!

Tryndamere is a noob stomper really, at lower levels, he can easily decimate everything, but a good team can easily counter him just by using Exhaust at the right time, and he will do no damage. He can't do anything when you know how to counter him, it just takes practice!

He's considered ******edly bad for tournament play. I miss his 6s ult :(

^^ THIS!!!!!!
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 5:54pm | Report

True, Exhaust works wonders. Hopping into a brush also helps quite a lot, or CCing him to death as he casts UR. But still, sometimes those things aren't availible, not to mention that he deals a tremendous amount of damage.

If in doubt, buy a Thornmail. Thornmail is always available and COMPLETELY counters Tryndamere, especially when the most ArP Tryndameres usually have is from Offence tree and a Last Whisper. They're even more effective before his LW, needless to say.

Edit: Oh, and save Exhaust FOR tryndamere!
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 6:11pm | Report
Blinding Dart

Job Done.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide