Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

League of Legends MAC download

Creator: Chiuy July 9, 2011 10:43pm
Chiuy
<Member>
Chiuy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 10:43pm | Report
This is the current League of Legends Client for MAC BETA.
Riot has disabled MAC users from downloading the client because they feel that the client needs more work and that they do not have the resource to finish the product. It's like an uncompleted iPhone going out to the market that is not satisfactory to the company.

Download Link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=2123601
Instructions: Once you have downloaded it, just run it and install it like any other files.
YOU DO NOT NEED A BETA KEY for this.

This is legal because the game is free to play and Riot has also proposed to people to find it if you want to play it on your MAC.

Virus-Free

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 10:56pm | Report
Huh. Wasn't it out for a while? Did it get shut down or something?
EDIT: Just saw it was closed and you can be banned for posting it...
Why you do this here?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 3:15am | Report
1. This is.... kind of like spam I guess, download link is to sharecash a site that require you to fill out a survey, in return, uploader gets paid.

2. Riot bans players for posting the mac client download, its still in closed beta, yes you do not need a key, but since it's still so incredibly buggy, and I would know since my friend has it still from back when it was freely available.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 4:43pm | Report
mac beta no longer works im afraid. I have a gaming desktop that I use to play League, and the mac beta on my macbook which i use for chat and other things, I used to be able to get into a game just fine, but now its been disabled. like i can queue up but right before the game starts I get an error. (not that bug splat thing... i mean an actual error before queue brings you to the loading screen)

Many thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for my epic sig
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 8:04pm | Report
Bloofyre wrote:

mac beta no longer works im afraid. I have a gaming desktop that I use to play League, and the mac beta on my macbook which i use for chat and other things, I used to be able to get into a game just fine, but now its been disabled. like i can queue up but right before the game starts I get an error. (not that bug splat thing... i mean an actual error before queue brings you to the loading screen)

I said that my friend uses the mac beta. It works just fine, otherwise I would not be able to play with him.

Anyways this either needs to be closed, or moved to off-topic, if OP was truly trying to share with the community, they would use a free upload/download site, not something that: requires filling out a survey; generates money for OP for surveys filled out.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 8:56pm | Report
yes, mod attention is required. no ****cash links here please.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide