Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Alright so I was playing Vayne...

Creator: NinjaGinge July 3, 2012 1:54pm
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2012 1:54pm | Report
and we had a marginal initiate, not terribad, but not the best. Problem is my team blow all their cc running in and i find myself in the back of the fight (where i should be unless I've been mistaken all these years) and there's an udyr running at me. I end up getting isolated and unable to help my team as their carry goes to town.

Where did this situation go wrong? A couple games lately have gone down in this scenario. Is this one on my head or did my team just forsake me? I've never had doubts about my range ad playing before (i mean no pro but I know what I'm doing), but having been unable to really contribute last two or three games games I have to wonder.

So whether its my b or not. WUT DO?!?
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 4:04pm | Report
You got zoned. You need your team to keep him away from you, if he runs in straight at you and you are in the back then he should die unless he was uber tanky. Positioning on Vayne is also VERY IMPORTANT due to her low range, that is one of the reasons she is the hardest AD carry. She has a high risk-High reward factor to her.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide