Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

An autohotkey script to make you change...

Creator: Artizia February 16, 2011 10:07am
Artizia
<Member>
Artizia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2011 10:07am | Report
Quoted:
I have create an applications allow you to change your masteries faster in window champion selection.

This application also provide an automatic typing in game chat such as fall back, champion missing, etc.

If you have problem like can not change your masteries in time, while you decide to change your champion and the game nearly to begin. This application might be useful:)until the official game developer has provide this function.

- This application can memorize up to 300 pages.
- This application generated by autohotkey script www.autohotkey.com.
- This application does not cheat the game or Interfere the game system.

Description

League of Legends Autohotkey a program used to automatically move the mouse, auto mouse click, automatic typewriter in the League of Legends game generated by AutoHotkey http://www.autohotkey.com.

After the new game patch. Official game developer has already provide the multiple mastery page function and this application will not serve it purpose anymore. however this application may still use in some situation like if you need more than 10 mastery page because in this application you can memorize up to over 300 page. To let this application still useable for the new patch. This is the final update of this application.

Release Notes

- Gui layout has been changed.
- Fix problem button 22 can not work.
- Add function adjustment.
- Fix problem Backspace button running consecutively.
- Change how the work function auto masteries.
- Program button close now work as hide the program instead of quit the program.
- Add system tray menu.
- Remove tab that fill your password automatically. Reasons, because users do not feel safe with this function.
- Fix some of the position adjustment to make this application still useable after the patch on 2011-05-04

How to use Auto Masteries

In champion selection menu, type "(name)". For exsample "(Akali)" and wait for a few second. Program will automatically move the mouse and clicking the mouse automatically. Where you adjust your position.

Tip

- you can change launch command to anything you want. for example (Akali Type1) or (9021) by changing the name data.

How to use Auto Typing

Minimap alert

In-game, press "Control + Left Click" in minimap. Program will typing champion missing in lane automatically.

Automatic replace

The in-game chat box, type "Keyword" followed by "Spacebar" The program will replace the keywords to be full sentences automatically and press Enter.

Screenshot1

Screenshot2

Screenshot3

Download link

Download League of Legends Autohotkey 1.0.48b.exe

p.s if you're not sure this application is safe or not. Try to study more about Autohotkey Script
This is the Source Code version of the program. You can download Autohotkey and check for the code or modify the script or anything you want.

Download League of Legends Autohotkey 1.0.48b.ahk
program for game league of legends for make you change your summoner skill faster in window champion selection.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vuupupdk0b1b3z5/League%20of%20Legends%20Autohotkey%201.0.48b.rar
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2011 10:18am | Report
When you play the game enough you tend to be able to do the masteries within 10 seconds :3
Since the summoner spells aren't set in stone, I tend to switch around masteries depending on which summoner spells I choose, and which rune page :x

So yeah, good idea, but for people who are like me and customize their heroes a lot, this doesn't offer that much.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2011 10:37am | Report
Looks dodgey as hell

Nothanks
Artizia
<Member>
Artizia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2011 10:46am | Report
Thank you for your comment:).The little thing that can help is the application can make it faster than 10 seconds and can switch around masteries depend on your summoner spell and rune page, because this application allow you to edit your own data and you can have like 10 difference masteries type in one champion. I know that this doesn't offer too much but I hope that this idea can help you not even more or less.
program for game league of legends for make you change your summoner skill faster in window champion selection.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vuupupdk0b1b3z5/League%20of%20Legends%20Autohotkey%201.0.48b.rar
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2011 12:47am | Report
The program looks clean to NOD32 scan, but tbh i dont like the auto password thing there.

And this makes me suspicious.

Anyway i dont find it hard anymore to change the masteries each game in 10sec.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Artizia
<Member>
Artizia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2011 3:58am | Report
I make auto password function just to protect user from the keylogger. because the program will auto type your password instead of typing directly to the keyboard.

- It is impossible that the program will be able to know your usename.
- There is no reason to hacked your account.

This function is always disable and I will remove this and upload a new one

sam_1421
<Member>
sam_1421's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 7:38am | Report
First of all, thanks for this great script, it must have been very long to create!

But I can't get this to work here; I set up a masteries set for Karthus for example, I save it, then I launch LoL, I go to champion selection screen and when I type Karthus, nothing happens :( I'm in 1440x900, but it doesn't work either in 1280x800! Can you help me?

Thanks!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 8:07am | Report
Already using AutoLoL. So thanks, but no thanks.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 8:48am | Report
Great idea , good luck in your process of your application !
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 9:00am | Report
Currently using the masteries tool by nvn, open it up and it appears to be built right into the client, also lets you save your configuration and name it.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide