Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Recommended item changed

Creator: Chamakh from Pantelimon April 3, 2020 5:19am
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 5:19am | Report
I saw last days on a video about items in the shop were changed. Anyone knows how can I change my items too? I had enough to search in the shop for every item?

https://youtu.be/_7oVxj5Cea0 it was something like that, he put his essential items on the page.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 5:27am | Report
That video is very old, all the way from 2012 so I doubt that feature is still in the game.

Unsure if you can actually change the recommended items but again, I don't really think so. However, you can make your own item sets instead and use those for your essential items that you need.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 8:42am | Report
Fruxo wrote:
That video is very old, all the way from 2012 so I doubt that feature is still in the game.
Unsure if you can actually change the recommended items but again, I don't really think so. However, you can make your own item sets instead and use those for your essential items that you need.

Found it. If you want to change it, Collection - Items
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 8:56am | Report

Well yes that's exactly what he said if you read the reply carefully
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 10:05am | Report

Yes exactly. That is where you can create your custom made item sets for your games, you can't create them when you're already in a game and that also wouldn't be a very smart idea.

Like I said, changing the "Recommended item set" for a champion is not possible I'm pretty sure. But you can make your own sets to compensate for it, good luck on the games! :) @ Chamakh from Pantelimon
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide