Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Coaching

Creator: Penita13 May 3, 2016 9:09am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2016 9:09am | Report
After having done some replay reviews, I came to the conclusion that I actually really like coaching others and that I learned a lot from it myself as well. I want to start doing a lot more of these reviews, so that's why I'm asking for some replays to be able to review and coach

This service is completely free (for now ^^) as I feel like there's a mutual benefit: You learn from my suggestions and I learn from applying my knowledge in different situations. If you want to let me review something, there are a few requirements. First of all, you've got to have an account on Replay.gg, which is free and incredibly easy to sign-up to. Next to that, I want you to stay polite and not go in on my suggestions in this thread. If you don't understand why I mention something or you disagree, feel free to let me know by messaging me, but don't start a discussion here.

Finally, you might ask yourself why you would want to be coached by me, because I'm just gold. In fact, the reason I'm gold is because I don't have the time to play a lot of games, which means I don't have a very high rank. However, I have a very high MMR and frequently play games with diamond and platinum people. I have a lot of knowledge of the game and would like to share this with you guys.

If you're interested, you can comment here and leave your summoner-name and the server you play on. If I haven't responded within a week, I most probably have forgotten, so if you simply pm me I will get to it a.s.a.p. afterwards.

Greatings, Penita13

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide