Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elo Hell Exists (Proof)

Creator: xXKorbXx August 8, 2023 4:02pm
xXKorbXx
<Member>
xXKorbXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2023 4:02pm | Report
My main account is just hardstuck gold. It was Diamond three years ago and my skill did not really change. The problem is the matchmaking has become such an unfair cointlip that playing top lane ist irrelevant in early Game. I am mostly hard winning my lane as Tryndamere main even hardcounter matchups like Malphite or phase rush Jayce. But after I won my lane the game is mostly already over because of Jungle and bot diff almost every game like this account is cursed or something. I really dont know why I get so insanely bad teams on this account like if the matchmaking system is against me. I couldnt believe this and bought a smurf account and got it to Diamond 4 in one Month but then it got banned because it was a botted Account. And winning games in Plat ELO was really easy compared to gold ELO. I really dont know what I can do to get this account out of Gold elo as Top Laner.Please Help. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/euw/SpinForWin
Saitamaro
<Member>
Saitamaro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2023 7:47am | Report
I know its hard to hear but listen to me. While I do agree Elo Hell exists, it does not exist the way you describe it. Elo Hell exists because you yourself are your own elo hell. Elo Hell is the Elo you belong in, the Elo where you flip games and wont carry them, the elo where you will have 50% wr and Im really sorry to tell you but since you have 49% wr in 129 games in Gold right now, you are a Gold player. You are not better than this currently

The key word is CURRENTLY. You can get better, you can get out of it. I myself am a Master Rank player currently and I can literally promise you, if I were to play on your exact account Im making it out of your elo with 90-100% wr, its not a cursed account, its not elo hell, its simply that you currently arent better than your elo which means you have to improve and you can do that in many ways

I also personally think top lane is by far the best role to 1v9 in lower elo btw
xXKorbXx
<Member>
xXKorbXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2023 3:40am | Report
How I was diamond player then three years ago? I always win my lane to 90% in this elo but still it feels so unplayable. Am I really playing so much worse now? I did
not really change my playstyle. I have better average kd than like every top laner in gold with 100+games. When I win my lane I try to help my inting team and get objectives. But it feels like enemy top laner can stay afk in lane for 30 mins playing full tank so I can't dive him under tower with a kd like 0/2/0 after 30 min with 0 kp and then get free auto win because my botlane is 3/15. And it feels like I need to hard carry every game when I want to win and need to win my lane 1v2 against enemy jungler and run down all lane till open inhibitor so that 3+people of their team need to rotate for me that we can get one drake. I never got carried one game on this account. Every game feels so toxic in gold ELO. I need to 1v9 like this game in order to win https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/match/euw/6548154763#participant6
Saitamaro
<Member>
Saitamaro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2023 8:50am | Report
Let me show you something

https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/de/summoner/eune/Saitamaro

Im doing an unranked to chall in EUNE and if I didnt agree to take a pre with me a few games, I'd still be 100% winrate. I barely ever lose, check my stats every game

If you are better, you will win. Theres nothing else to it. I also know many friends who used to be challengers and are now sitting in Diamond, just because you used to be something, it doesnt mean you still are. Maybe you didnt change your playstyle but the game evolved while you didnt get better, that would mean you will be in a worse rank than 3 years ago, you get the point? And just btw the account I may have linked you is in Gold elo rn but plays in Emerald but I can still easily almost maintain 100% winrate and this will stay until Im Masters on this account so I will repeat, elo hell exists but you yourself are your elo hell, you can easily get out of any elo you dont belong in. Or would you be stuck if you were to play on an Iron account? Would you not be able to climb out of Iron?
xXKorbXx
<Member>
xXKorbXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2023 5:54am | Report
Yea I am slowly climbing now but I think I will need like 1 k games to get diamond again.
Hazardist
<Stalker>
Hazardist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2023 6:26am | Report
xXKorbXx wrote:
How I was diamond player then three years ago? I always win my lane to 90% in this elo but still it feels so unplayable. Am I really playing so much worse now? I did
not really change my playstyle. I have better average kd than like every top laner in gold with 100+games. When I win my lane I try to help my inting team and get objectives. But it feels like enemy top laner can stay afk in lane for 30 mins playing full tank so I can't dive him under tower with a kd like 0/2/0 after 30 min with 0 kp and then get free auto win because my botlane is 3/15. And it feels like I need to hard carry every game when I want to win and need to win my lane 1v2 against enemy jungler and run down all lane till open inhibitor so that 3+people of their team need to rotate for me that we can get one drake. I never got carried one game on this account. Every game feels so toxic in gold ELO. I need to 1v9 like this game in order to win https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/match/euw/6548154763#participant6

Just because you were better at the game three years ago doesn't necessarily mean you deserve a higher rank now. The game changes constantly, especially over the accumulated period of 3 years. I personally know people who were challenger level in season 11, and nowadays can't even get past low master, because they neglected adapting and improving at the game out of ego or delusion
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2023 9:03pm | Report
Yes, Elo Hell Exists for 100% sure, mostly in Solo Queues, here's why and how it's proofs to being hardstuck in ranked games, even when you hardtrying to improving your games and champions skills with practice in normal games or even read carefully any tips and watching smurf streamers to learn something better from them to being better for your self to ranked climbing. like always when you just not playing for only fun, also playing for WIN. it's happens in many games to a row when your mood is better and motivated than your teamates to win more games and when you win your lane hardly against your opponent and also have more better macro for always being on mid or bot lane at the right time there to help for your teamates when they're in trouble. but it's not always upon you to CARRY games, because it's competitive game 5v5 not 1v9 and it's always depends on you and your teamates mistakes to lose game and also depends on enemies mistakes to win game. all you have to do is play till you wont lose 3 games in a row and next take a break for more than 2 days, this is the only way to start ranked climbing, otherwise there will be Losers Queue with 4 toxic LOSER griefers up ahead and they will always let you down to ruin your games at all the cost to their best trolling, feeding and afking instead stop focusing on Chat and typing for pushing and clearing waves and taking objectives, but they wont focusing on map and their lanes which will cause losing more games and hardstuck.
xXKorbXx
<Member>
xXKorbXx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2024 5:53pm | Report
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/de/summoner/euw/JanJinxa-2812 Here is my new account in elo hell again. I got it to Diamond 2 3 month ago and now it is plat 1 40%wr and so I started making a checklist and from my last 100 games my teammates were gapped hard to 70% when it should be 50% so after playing this game for so long time I am 1000% confident now that elo hell really exists or how did I get this account to diamond 2 only 3 month ago and now almost every game is suddenly unplayable tilt lottery again. Which is clearly against me. If I would buy new account I could skip this **** again in smurf queue and in Diamond/high emerald the game is playable again.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide