Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Just some quick help

Creator: cronokidd313 November 2, 2015 6:17am
cronokidd313
<Member>
cronokidd313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 6:17am | Report
So lately I've been playing some ranked matches and notice that in lower elos it's harder to depend on your teammates due to lack of knowledge of a matchup or pure just not wanting to listen. what can I do to get help to climb up because it is hard to try and carry when most of the time your getting trolled out of a match or your team doesn't want to listen to the calls your trying to make.

Just leaving a example. for instance I main ADC and Support and ill make a call to get Mid tower because its 5 roaming top but my team refuses loses a 5v4 and flames because I push the objectives which I think is the better play in that situation. But maybe i'm wrong
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 3:15pm | Report
From my experience it's really hard to carry low elo games as ADC because you have to farm to late game. I feel like cheesy assassins like Talon can win you a **** ton of games because you can kill anyone you want (including tanks) and take objectives yourself. But thats my opinion and I might be wrong.
KikoHyuuga
<Member>
KikoHyuuga's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 3:28pm | Report
you should get a premade, it really helps in those situations. Keep trying, dont forget to warn your team about some objectives like doing drake, destroying some towers. If they dont follow you, I think that you should go with them since you can do everything alone, mainly when they lose all teamfights, like you said. Good luck...
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 4:04pm | Report
Just try to play teamfight oriented champions, possibly with a powerful late-game. In lower elos it's all about the teamfights, and people tend to drag out games so you can get to late game.

Splitpushing often ends in your team getting wrecked, mostly because people don't know how to disengage, but also because the one who splitpushes doesn't know that he can't expect his team to stay away from a Malphite and a Sejuani. You can't just splitpush against hard engage teams, especially in lower elos, or if you don't have some decent disengage ( Janna/ Lee Sin).
cronokidd313
<Member>
cronokidd313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2015 4:57am | Report
yeah I understand that guys lately I've dove into picking up Vi not the best team fighter but she can snowball a team very easily from what i've seen plus I can build her tanky and still do a lot of dmg helps my them a lot when we do get into those teamfights. I mean this is my first season doing ranked im used to playing with my friend who's plat 4 so im use to the way that he taught me when I first started and it irritates me when I lose a game when I try my hardest to get my team fed and somehow we throw
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2015 5:26am | Report
Actually Vi isn't too bad afaik. You get to focus the dude that's doing the damage, which is quite good in the current hypercarry adc meta (just ult the Vayne/ Kalista/ Jinx when your team is nearby and you've already won the teamfight).

I'm assuming you're silver/gold though. If you're stuck in bronze just play simpler champions that can win teamfights ( Jinx adc, Amumu jungle, Darius top, Annie mid, Blitzcrank support, etc). You can go up the elo ladder with pretty much anything, but some steps are easier with some champions.

Just remember that over time your luck evens out. You can't keep blaming the feeders/afks if you're at a negative win rate after over 50 ranked games, so there's something you make (or don't) that's dragging you down.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide