Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

More Super-minions?

Creator: STRYKER29 February 2, 2011 10:47am
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 10:47am | Report
The last 3v3 I played, when the first inhibitor was destroyed there were two super minions per wave as opposed to the normal just one. When both inhibitors were destroyed, there were then 3 per wave. Is this something new that Riot put in the patch and just didn't think to mention or did I overlook something?
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 11:23am | Report
its been a while since i've played TT, but on summoners rift if you knock down each inhibitor it will spawn 2 each lane.

idk maybe it was a bug that it was spawning one too many?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 2:38pm | Report
Yeah it must have been. In the other games I played after that it was back to the normal 1 super-minion per inhibitor down. Just caught me by surprise so I thought I'd ask.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide